Conquer the fission maze reward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conquer the fission maze reward

I didnt receive any award. I ran almost 15 runs during the period but then I didnt received any lebrium points which is the reward of the said event but Ive finished the required entry during the event. Hoping for your kind and fast consideration regarding to this issue. And also on behalf of other players who didnt receive any too but completed the event requirements. I just want this to inform you that players may feel lost interested of this continues. Thankyou ed! Happy new year and long live! =)

PS:Since I dont have a photo to send, proof of any screenshot during the event is all Ive lack but then I think you can review my accounts activity it may be a proof then. And since I didnt know it would end like this, screenshots are the things I cant provide.

Ign: FadeSpades
    Guild:AdvancePH

Just curious, there is another thread started on this already. Won't it be better for everyone to compile it in there?

Also posts to ED usually are in the bug/abuse section of the forum, not GD...
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Gm , what's happening I didnt receive also my Fission Maze award , I strive to hit the awards. I exceeded to 10 runs . tsk tsk this is madness

ign: aNylZtwRdZ

Comment

Working...
      X