Account registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account registration

Why is it i cant confirm my new account ? i resend it too many times and didn't pop up in my gmail account , i also tried to register another games so that i can check if i can receive message and i can receive anything in my gmail except for dragon nest, i check all the inbox , trash , spam , etc is there something wrong with DN registration ?

Try waiting for longer time? ED tend to delay their email for some unknown reasons.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Bad news mate. I registered more than 3 days ago. Still no confirmation mail. I even send a ticket... No respods. so I guess they are not accepting new accounts.

Comment

i’ve been waiting for 5days , i always check my gmail account everyday but nothings changed.

Comment

Try outlook, both of you used gmail and no results so try something else. Make an outlook and use that

Comment

What do you mean by outlook sir ?

Comment

Trayed outlook, yahoo, gmail, protonmail,email. Same thing.
              Last edited by jackynikola; 01-18-2019, 11:12 AM.

Comment

I got respond from support after 4 days.

Cherry Gardener (Cherry Messenger)

Jan 18, 12:11 +08

Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting Cherry Credits.

Kindly log in again to https://sea.dragonnest.com and click re-send confirmation e-mail. Please be advised that receiving a confirmation might be delayed since there are multiple players that are simultaneously trying to transfer their accounts as well.

Also make sure to check your spam/junk folder for the activation email.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Useless help.

Comment

Still, no response from GM.

Comment

Working...
                  X