Sad update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad update

it's not that i'm complaining or anything i just feel sad after i see the feb. updates.. i mean why did they remove Mid ♥ dragon jade from gosuk box.. and also where is the awaited costume in Crystal store?? and what about the synthesis epic weapon costume weapon i mean it's like 4 or 5 months already still no new epic costume updates?? uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... guess ill wait another month...

it looks like people are back to disassembling ujades for a chance to get the mid-grade heart

Comment

I wonder how good the golds-drops in it..

Comment

Chances of getting rare stone got lowered.... last month is like 1000 (3.5%), 5000 (2.1%) & 10000 (1.2%)... this month is 1000 (2%), 5000 (1.2%) & 10000 (0.4%)

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          i sold off 30 boxes of gosuk precious box from someone in my guild, he actually got x4 rare stone (10,000) and a few other rarestones (1000 and 5000) and a few enhancement hammer ranging from 90% success rate and 50% success rate, he wasn't actually wishing to get a particular item he just wanted to try it out since he just returned from the game, he bought more boxes from me after that saying my boxes were "lucky"

i think the reason they removing that is because a lot of players in the game owns a lot of gold right now because of the rng value, 1.2% for a rarestone (10000) is high enough for most people to get it.

• MehNaMeh
          MehNaMeh commented
          Editing a comment
          yes i think that will be the reason... i even watched a video of luciaroyal from guiltyavenger while opening 115 boxes, he earned around 190k just from rare stone alone. That makes me interested and planned to buy the keys this month but after seeing the patch update, there's a possibility that i might pass buying the keys, keep the boxes in my stash and utilize the dnp reward in other cash items.

Well I'm just glad Solver Store is here. And it's almost the same as DNKR's version.
        (And I heard rumours that Mid Heart wasn't removed)

Comment

Mid heart is not removed. I recorded my gosuk box opening

Comment

Box contents shown in patch notes is for March Update
            Here's the current Feb Patch Box = https://i.imgur.com/WqisBRB.png
            Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
            www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

lmao dying game xD i open 115 boxes and yeah got 2x mid ♥ they didn't change the content but if that update is for March why put it in Feb patch note??

Comment

lol just go play other games

Comment

• M26
                  M26 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  imma already playing other games but i can't find any good RPG this days so i stick with this game lol..

they might have mistakenly put the wrong image to use as reference for the update patch details, or that they forgot to do it since its "valentines" and they decided to give away hearts to people who topped up for the dnp 1+1 event XD

DN is not dying, you're overacting, game is still good as it is for most people, if it is dying as you believe how come you're still playing the game.
                that meme "dn is dying" is overrated i hope people just stop since sometimes its annoying

Comment

• M26
                  M26 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  lol you're the one who's overacting.. i'm still playing because i can't leave my char. for some reasons also i still love playing DN even though i only play every weekends or sometimes every night 2 to 3 hrs playtime i just said that because it's half true though i play this game since the beginning and i see a lot of changes etc.. here somethings that i notice since ED take over to CC.. always wrong patch, delay rewards, late update around 2 weeks before the next month update, every new update the game is very active then before end of the month less player active, more PPL quitting.. since i said it's half true but the game won't die literally i mean not right now cuz DN KR is still updating and i know there's always new player comes.. and if the meme "Dn is dying" annoys you then ignore it.. but for me every time i see that comment i just laugh xD

• Mr.Shovels
                  Mr.Shovels commented
                  Editing a comment
                  you seem to have mistaken my comment as being "overreacting"

care to google "overreacting" on google so that next time you use the right term, thanks

yeh............. sometimes they patch notes not correct........ no worries.........
                Meme is a thing........ Ugly meme is another thing.....

Comment

• M26
                  M26 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  you mean most of the time.. also rewards are either delay or wrong reward..
              Working...
              X