Golden Mission Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Mission Box

Just wondering if anyone has opened it yet and can share their experience with it. Currently stuck on mission 5 with the fishes, been fishing for so long now but can't find Lamprey nor Arowana. I don't want to buy them because I feel this box might be like those gold pouches( give 5-20 gold on average) lol and I'd end up making a loss. So I'd like to know people's experiences with opening the golden mission boxes.

The website says you can get up to 100k Golds..
    but you can check YouTube, someone got 500g / 200g / 100g (not even 1000g total lol)

Comment

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      How long have you been fishing? I've spent like 300 baits still no arowana or lamprey. maybe better to do other things than wasting time in catching those fishes.

• Estrello
      Estrello commented
      Editing a comment
      used like 1000 bait so far I think, still no epic fish :>

• MARtsuki
      MARtsuki commented
      Editing a comment
      just leave this job to fisherman (bots who able to pulling all nighter afking to fish it)
      Thanks to the event, 200kg+ in the first week

Those are Gold Treasure Box, different from those petty gold pouch, and is like altea but gives pure golds only. The range is believed starting from 100g (lowest of Gold Treasure Box previously), to 100kg (claimed on the website). Personally I get 2.3kg from the 3 boxes obtained, while some of my friends obtained about 4kg-7kg. To make up with the cost of the fishes, you need also to include the profit from the Weapon Engraving Collection. If you manage to get even 1 Unique, you earn a lot.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

uwu, i open the 3 boxes and i get 2,8kg, in my case was a loss of money because i had buyed the 2 fishes in 11kg
      Yung Venuz bless you

Comment

• Estrello
        Estrello commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol sorry to hear that, sucks they put rng missions into this event :/ those fishes man...so rare

Another question. if I see someone get "Rare Item [Gold]" in server announcement. How much gold did they get, is that the 100kg?

Comment

cmiiw , 1k to 10k rarestone from Gosuk box are also announce "Rare Item Gold". I experienced that when those rarestones were still in RDE pouch.

Comment

• Estrello
          Estrello commented
          Editing a comment
          Sounds about right. I asked someone who got "Rare Item Gold" how much they got and they said 5100g

3nights fishing.. still no epic grade so i just bought them for 18kg total... got 1 epic engraving worth 800g lmao.. too lazy to spam garden

Comment

• Estrello
          Estrello commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol same here 3 nights still no epic fish, hoping ED increases drop rate :/ this is absurd. No way i'm buying those fishes though xD

I wonder if anyone has gotten 100kg yet

Comment

Got tired of fishing for days , still no epic fishes. just bought it at TH w/ total price of 7500 g. got 4500g total from 3 golden mission boxes. well at least i got 1 unique engraving and 2 epic engravings. still selling the unique 1 at TH.

Sold the unique engraving at 25k g. minus the 750g TH tax got 24250g. for me i just got lucky.
          Last edited by atom100; 02-24-2019, 10:30 PM.

Comment

• Estrello
            Estrello commented
            Editing a comment
            Not bad, at least you made a decent profit
        Working...
        X