Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unexceptional High Damage of Dungeons and Nests.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unexceptional High Damage of Dungeons and Nests.

Dear all,

I am sure everyone that went for hunting after the patch had noticed that the damages of the monsters and bosses had been amplified by several magnitude. I went into MC LAB40 (which I usually farms) and the boss attack that normally deals only quarter or half of my HP is now 1 HIT KO.

As compared to previous patch, the nests previously is actually quite boring and not challenging. Personally, I do appreciate and thanks ED increased the boss damages in effort to increase the game battle sensations, and I liked it. However, this increment had been too ridiculous that not even new players could clear normal dungeons for leveling.

Before I urge ED to reduce the increment, I think it would be better if we has an open discussion whether ED should reduce the dungeons and nests buff.

TL;DR: Cant play Dark Soul Nest.
    Last edited by BananaCredits; 03-12-2019, 08:10 AM.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Up for this.

Not sure if the increment was intended or not, i'm used to soloing 40+,
    previously with def pots the bosses tickle, but after the current patch even with def pot, i get more than half my hp blown off from a single hit.

Comment

Up for this too ++
      Hello

Dragon Nest SEA

Comment

Up up up

In the past it happened once when Division Nest 2 came, but that only limited to nests that tied to Division Nest 2 only.
        Now Division Nest 3 patched, probably it affects ALL nests with FLOORS as their difficulty.

Pls notice us and fix ASAP @@
        Last edited by Shinon; 03-12-2019, 08:57 AM.

Comment

The new 3 nests are more damaging, and seriously use the HC version of daidalos, need to push thing mechanic. not all class are equal in pushing things.

To add, instead of gaining gold you loss gold if you die, the gold reward is still 35g, and the repair fee is 48g.
          Last edited by atom100; 03-12-2019, 09:04 AM.

Comment

• atom100
            atom100 commented
            Editing a comment
            Mr.Shovels, higher quality gears have higher repair fee, and that 1 have +20 tier3 weapons and a mix tier3 and hectors armors.

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            well yeah i know, its weird because i have t3 calypse gear as well, not to mention my main weapon is skila, which should have a higher repair fee

• atom100
            atom100 commented
            Editing a comment
            It could be i died twice so higher repair fee. Just a moment ago i had 1 better equip died once and the repair fee is 39 g.

laughs in destroyer, but seriously reduce the damage, its ridiculous.

Comment

IMO the high damage makes the game thrilling to play. I used to get home from my well paying job and turn off my brain because I can just autopilot on all these nests and raids. But now with this new and incredible change by Eyedentity Games nests are exciting again. I am quite glad that they did this and to reward them I will buy a few thousand gacha boxes (which is only 5% of my weekly paycheck).

Comment

• BananaCredits
              BananaCredits commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes it do became thrilling to play, and I do enjoyed the nests in a long time. However, 1 hit KO in every attacks are ridiculous, somemore it is in the difficulty I usually farm at, not like I went up on the LAB too much. Also, the damages so high people cant even level or farm in normal dungeons.

• Mr.Shovels
              Mr.Shovels commented
              Editing a comment
              I had fun playing with the manticore yesterday, always tries to kill me but i always get the best of it :v

yeah this is much exciting on manticore since we all know the mechs and the attack patterns but this is not a good case for when you play daidalos because that nest is ridiculously hard even from the first time it was introduced in the game since there's a lot of movements by the bosses.

• atom100
              atom100 commented
              Editing a comment
              You will see when the patch reach you. let's see your reaction after that.

100% agree with you but I don't anything will change unless it happens in Korean dragon nest first which it hasn't :/

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
              Mr.Shovels commented
              Editing a comment
              How come you're confident saying that they aren't facing the same issue we're facing? care to elaborate this?

• BananaCredits
              BananaCredits commented
              Editing a comment
              Where is the sauce of your statement, brother?

• Mr.Shovels
              Mr.Shovels commented
              Editing a comment
              no proof = fake news

Used to solo LAB30 without spending resu or any pots but now I can't even finish it without dying 2 or 3 times...

Comment

DRAGON NEST (take damage like in real) WORLD

Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
              Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
              Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• BananaCredits
                BananaCredits commented
                Editing a comment
                Should edit to "People die if they are hit"

Dragon Nest SEA keep your world remaster and bring back the last time. do you want to lose people playing your game?. the nest are too irritating and the dps of the monster are way beyond our gears. GOOD DAY AND HAVE A WEEK WITH HELL NEST.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_22496.png Views:	2 Size:	28.8 KB ID:	158434

well hope they fix it soon, atleast the gm ady notice it
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Yuuji; 03-14-2019, 09:19 AM.

Nentias (Majesty) | Hivazen (Saleana) | Ankmara (Black Mara) | Almaruem (Smasher)

Comment

Working...
                X