[Damage Scaling Comparison] World Remaster Patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Damage Scaling Comparison] World Remaster Patch

Hi everyone, I am Lorallite and I am here to discuss the insane Damage Scaling we have for labyrinth bosses.

I am aware, through discord, that GM Ares is looking for some videos to show Developers.

Fortunately, I happen to post videos on my channel a day before the patch.
    TKN F40
    PRE-PATCH POST-PATCH
    https://streamable.com/3vcw3 https://streamable.com/icfnf
    Boss Damage Boss Damage
    Full Run:
    Full Run:
    Damage Test:
    Damage Test
    Developing thread... still under update.
    Last edited by nvLite; 03-17-2019, 01:45 PM.
    Lorallite (Windwalker)

CN F40

*This one is captured from my trial run prior to patch, I tried F40 but it is very hard that time. Now, it is insanely hard
    PRE-PATCH POST-PATCH
    Ravina Tail Swipe Ravina Tail Swipe
    Damage skill portion
    https://streamable.com/zn4ec
    Damage skill portion
    https://streamable.com/9vair
    Damage Test (a.k.a: fail run)
    Damage Test
    Full Video:
    F35
    Full Video:
    F35
    Last edited by nvLite; 03-18-2019, 11:54 AM.
    Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

VN F40
      PRE-PATCH POST-PATCH
      Luga's Spinning Punch Luga's Spinning Punch
      Luga's Mega Punch Luga's Mega Punch
      Full Run:
      Full Run:
      N/A, see full video Damage Test:
      Damage Portions:
      to follow
      Damage Portions:
      to follow
      Last edited by nvLite; 03-18-2019, 11:58 AM.
      Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

hi, reserved.
        Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

Jesus Christ, some of these are at the border line of having a +100% increase damage and onwards. Not only that, the HP increase is also most likely following the same pattern (If not exponentially growing). Yeah, the developer's definitely need to take a step back and look at their coding in a closer look, because I suspect they just implemented a certain increase of HP/Damage, depending on the level of difficulty you chose, which could present difficulties on certain dungeon's/nests that were already designed to be tough to begin with.

Also, surprised you're still around Lora. Pencilnote here. o/

Comment

• nvLite
            nvLite commented
            Editing a comment
            AHOY PENCIL!!!! well, I guess I'll be around til' the very end... i guess? LOL Anyhow, I am also surprise you are around, hope all are well! o/

• GlassShard
            GlassShard commented
            Editing a comment
            If only couples were as loyal to each other as you are loyal to DN lmao.

Yeah, I stop by from time to time but I think I'll stick around for a bit.

got 1 here for guardian nest.. last boss only
          Claw Scratch? Click image for larger version  Name:	a1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	73.8 KB ID:	158614 Click image for larger version  Name:	b1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	48.0 KB ID:	158615

​Thorns Click image for larger version  Name:	a2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	62.9 KB ID:	158616
          Click image for larger version  Name:	b2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	65.8 KB ID:	158617
          Tackle
          Click image for larger version  Name:	a3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	51.5 KB ID:	158618
          Click image for larger version  Name:	b3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	47.3 KB ID:	158619
          got major changes on attack jades and weap enhancement but we're only considering boss damage on chars so should be fine
          prem stone and skill up heraldry not present on 2nd vid cause they are not worth buying now.. i regressed farm spot from flr 40 to 35 and heraldry expansion and horn of life are obtainable ingame

i accidentally used 5% def pot at last stage of the 1st vid so i also used it on 2nd

Def stats were not included in the vid cause theyre like insignificant before
          pre patch: 56% Pdef...59% Mdef
          post patch: 60% Pdef...64% Mdef

i replaced some of my plates to accommodate more def.. ady sold my old plates and is a hassle to return to prev stats

getting hit 2x a row equals death above flr 40 now or even 1hit kills on those 3 'new nests'

​​​​​​
          personally i dont mind the damage increase but they should reduce that insane repair cost.
          can clear flr 40 with 1 legend jade.. floor 45 with 2 and flr 50 with 5 L.attack jades
          the only thng left for me is FDN w/c i cant clear cause i play solo and dont have the time atm for exploration pt with pub
          Last edited by acevanlee; 03-18-2019, 03:24 AM.

Comment

Confirmed fixed after March 22 Patch:

Pardon the typo lol

Last edited by nvLite; 03-25-2019, 10:21 PM.
            Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

Working...
            X