Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Main Quest length, CP, and CP/Quest length ratios.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main Quest length, CP, and CP/Quest length ratios.

Hello ~

Just sharing my findings on the CP obtained in the main quests as well as the length of the quests. Whether it is worth doing or not, it is up to your judgment.
    Ratio = CP you'd expect to get per quest done.

CP 2 500:

Chapter 1
    Quests: 8
    Ratio: 312.5

Chapter 2
    Quests: 5
    Ratio: 500.0
    CP 3 500:

Chapter 3
    Quests: 12
    Ratio: 291.6666666666667

Chapter 4
    Quests: 12
    Ratio: 291.6666666666667

Chapter 5
    Quests: 17
    Ratio: 205.88235294117646

Chapter 6
    Quests: 14
    Ratio: 250.0

Chapter 7
    Quests: 6
    Ratio: 583.3333333333334

Chapter 8
    Quests: 10
    Ratio: 350.0
    CP 5 000:

Chapter 9
    Quests: 16
    Ratio: 312.5

Extra 1
    Quests: 5
    Dungeons: 5
    Ratio: 1000.0

Extra 2
    Quests: 9
    Dungeons: 7+1 (Duel DDN counts towards FTG)
    Ratio: 555.5555555555555
    CP 7 000:

Chapter 10
    Quests: 17
    Ratio: 411.7647058823529

Extra 3
    Dungeons: 6+1 (Duel BDN counts towards FTG)
    Ratio: 777.7777777777778

Chapter 11
    Quests: 21
    Ratio: 333.3333333333333

Chapter 12
    Quests: 23
    Ratio: 304.3478260869565

Extra 4
    Quests: 10
    Dungeons: 9
    Ratio: 700.0
    CP 10 000:

Chapter 13
    Quests: 27
    Dungeons: 23
    Ratio: 370.3703703703704

Extra 5
    Dungeons: 7
    Ratio: 1250.0
    CP 15 000:

Chapter 14
    Quests: 25
    Dungeons: 22
    Ratio: 600.0

Extra 6
    Dungeons: 6
    Ratio: 1875.0

Chapter 15
    Quests: 26
    Dungeons: 29
    Ratio: 576.9230769230769

Extra 7
    Dungeons: 5
    Ratio: 1666.6666666666667
    CP 20 000:

Extra 8
    Quests: 18
    Dungeons: 11
    Ratio: 1111.111111111111
    NOTE: This does not reflect the total dungeon runs of the chapter. This only shows the number of quests in that chapter. For example, Extra chapter 7 has 9 quests in total, however you only need to run 5 dungeons to complete it.

Thnaks VerzFC for the help in filling dungeon runs.

If anyone has information on the number of dungeon runs per chapter, that would be great.
    If there are any mistakes, feel free to let me know.
    Last edited by Kaze; 03-27-2019, 11:33 PM.
    ~

i think this is very different for each character and what type of character you use, each has their own Lore and does not apply to every character, however i do agree that there are several quests that doesn't require a player to go in a dungeon but rather interact with an npc, retrieve an item from that npc or being questioned and more.

However, the "Ratio" you're pertaining is a bit confusing on my part, i don't get that ratio, why put it when you can just post the exact numbers of Crystal Points you earned the moment you finish a quest since not everyone would have the time to complete it the same way you did so the time spent on completing the main quest will vary from players to players

Comment

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      The ratio serves to identify the best Main Quest chapters to get an ordinate amount of CP. The data is helpful for a CP-hunting guide.
      With the OP showing the ratio, I realized that doing Extra Quests gives me more CP/Quest than doing the Main storyline themselves.
      If I have multiple max characters, i'd rather skip the MQ and do the Extra chapters.
      What I said is at a face-value basis ofc, as OP said some Chapters have multiple quests that doesnt require dungeon runs so if someone can provide the number of dungeon runs for each Chapter it would be even more accurate.

As for the lore, based on exp, they are pretty much the same. Its just your cutscenes and storylines are different.
      Last edited by Skyros; 03-21-2019, 11:27 PM.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      oh yeah, didn't noticed that since i was trying to focus on the part where BOLD characters are showing, maybe next time to not overshadow the most crucial part

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      oh yeah, didn't noticed that since i was trying to focus on the part where BOLD characters are showing, maybe next time to not overshadow the most crucial part

Nice! Thanks for sharing these ratios! I was mulling whats the most efficient way of getting CPs...and viola... here it is!
    Azonia Teh 110-pound Dancer
    BoRaCay Guild

Semper Fidelis

Comment

Thank you so much for this info. I was searching for correlation between crystal point rewards, quest and dungeon runs and this was really helpful when I did main quest runs a few days ago. So here allow me to fill in the missing info about the number of dungeon runs since the FTG matters so much, but I could only fill in a portion particularly those with worth it amount for crystal points.

•CP 10 000:
      Chapter 13 - 23 dungeon runs
      Quests: 27
      Ratio: 370.3703703703704

Extra 5 - 7 dungeon runs
      Ratio: 1250.0

•CP 15 000:
      Chapter 14 - 22 dungeon runs
      Quests: 25
      Ratio: 600.0

Extra 6 - 6 dungeon runs
      Ratio: 1875.0

Chapter 15 - 29 dungeon runs
      Quests: 26
      Ratio: 576.9230769230769

Extra 7 - 5 dungeon runs
      Ratio: 1666.6666666666667

•CP 20 000:
      Extra 8 - 11 dungeon runs
      Quests: 18
      Ratio: 1111.111111111111

Gud luck lads.
      Last edited by VerzFC; 03-27-2019, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• Kaze
        Kaze commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the info!

A little update myself:

Extra 1: 5 dungeons
        Extra 2: 8 dungeons
        Extra 3: 7 dungeons
        Extra 4: 9 dungeons

Shall update main post.
        Guess I should put ratios per dungeon runs instead of quest for those known.
        Last edited by Kaze; 03-27-2019, 11:23 PM.

• Whoreo
        Whoreo commented
        Editing a comment
        So it's 45k CP for the whole main quest? Sorry I'm still very confused >.<

• VerzFC
        VerzFC commented
        Editing a comment
        I seriously don't understand what confuses you when the reward amounts per chapter were literally stated. But just in case you still don't, what it means is you skip some of the main quest until only the ones with relevant amount are left. I seriously think with how repetitive the whole thing was, following the story only on a main character would be enough.

How about for Academic and Assassin main quest length?

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        I think they are relatively the same, except for spin-off characters since they have a different story than the regular characters.

• Scarchain
        Scarchain commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh right, I'm using a Ray Mechanic atm.

Just here to say Ch11 and Ch12 are the most boring chapters. Avoid if possible. Why are they boring? Because they send you to the same dungeons a million times, and the dungeons themselves are long and boring. You'll lose 14k points but trust me you'll want to kill yourself if you complete them. Rest of the chapters are fine since a lot of them involve talking to NPCs more than completing dungeons.

Comment

• VerzFC
        VerzFC commented
        Editing a comment
        This exactly was my problem with the DN Quest system it's gets boring by being repetitive and it send you back to do the same activity AGAIN and AGAIN and until it doesn't feel like quest anymore. Nothing compels you to learn the story or remember the conversation. You could literally hold space bar till the end of dialogues and nothing in it would be relevant to the next one, requirement wise of course. Story is a different matter.
        Seriously they needed to make it short. Sending you to a single dungeon ONCE should be enough and add some requirement that actually needs some thinking to understand like putting a missing <info> or making the entire quest fail when you pick an answer wrong. Welp.
        Last edited by VerzFC; 03-28-2019, 09:29 PM. Reason: typos. tehee~

I think there's a mistake about Chapter 14. The chapter only gave me 10k CP(Sorceress/Smasher)
      Last edited by Scarchain; 03-28-2019, 11:26 PM.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        i think they are different for each character.

• Kaze
        Kaze commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for informing. I'll check back when I have the time.

• Scarchain
        Scarchain commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm also curious about the total gold gain through all of it.

Is the reward for chapter 13 and so forth are hidden? I've checked the main quest(skipped) of my oracle and chapter 13-15(including extra) doesn't show any rewards unlike the others where it's stated what are the titles and rewards you can obtain from each chapter.

Comment

• Kaze
        Kaze commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, they are not shown.

you sure the spin offs have alternate stories? I just finished on my Mara and it seemed like the same quest chain I did on my academic in regards to dungeons visited (not the dialogue).

Comment

• Faraway
        Faraway commented
        Editing a comment
        I think all classes share the same time line except that the very 'argenta's slave, geraint killer, protagonist, calderock's hero, saint haven hero, anu arendal hero etc.' is only the class being played. I am currently on chapter 12 with assassin, pretty much the same with warrior's except the interaction with Lunaria (assassin) and Barnac (Warrior).
        I am particularly curious about Kali's story since kali is the shadow prophet and Gaharam's daughter if not mistaken, and I wonder what Gaharam will say to her daughter.

• Kaze
        Kaze commented
        Editing a comment
        The later chapters' dungeon runs seem pretty similar.
        Didn't do earlier ones on my spin-offs, so I'm not too sure about that.

Extra chapter 5 has 11 quests now. Extra chapter 6 has 9.

Comment

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        Different classes has different stories, so there will be some variation in numbers.

• Scarchain
        Scarchain commented
        Editing a comment
        I mean after Dragon Quest Renewal. Has more chapters now

what is the meaning of ratio? please enlighten me

Comment

Working...
      X