Was this effect part of the Lore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was this effect part of the Lore?

Sorry for my ignorance, but this is the first time I saw this...

I've never seen an Althea Statue appear with slight crumble before... Is this foreshadowing that Althea is falling apart based on the plot?

Will be there like Mistland childs invading Lagendia?

Like what happened in the event when Feder attacked Saint Haven too?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DN 2019-03-21 19-15-29 Thu.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	120.2 KB
ID:	158811

That's normal, its the special effect of the orbs floating embraced by the hand of the statue showing the effect of Lagendia being torn apart by the chaos in the dimensional plane hence the scattering of all the division nests around their specific locations

Comment

• Agent3554
      Agent3554 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm.. You have a point

I think this was related that gate Argenta sealed that got opened, lagendia being corupted (Altea being poisoned by Vestinel)

Comment

I was wondering what that is, as well. I thought my graphics card was dying...

Comment

so i agree with the explanation of the scattering dimension with the garden of eternity being shattered; however, my only issue in the detail is that it models the statue from the eyes of the goddess and in deep abyss of the nightmare which came before the garden was shattered. So the explanation makes sense, yet the statue effect was part of those bits as well and that part doesn't make sense.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          You know how ED works, i'm not sure if the company is understaffed and/or underpaid but if they let us know the situation on how the game is so undesirable to many, then we may be able to understand and just suck it up until things gets better for them, but no they are still quiet about trivial things such as that
      Working...
      X