Lore: what is this place called?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lore: what is this place called?

So something that's been bugging me while switching back and forth between NA and SEA for story comparison is names, some are easier to understand because in certain NA stories they still use SEA names but one that's confused me is Lagandia, it's Lagandia on SEA Altera on NA which made sense of sorts for the usual name change. But checking the on site story i've seen Alcheringa as the name for the world as well. Which is the actual name?

Maybe the story plot was based on SEA, also the wiki on the SEA has more info than the NA wiki.

(But still I don't know which country Dragon Nest originates from, maybe from South Korea? or North America?)

So maybe the main name should be Lagendia.

Also according to SEA wiki:
    • Altea's Lagendia and Vestinel's Mist Land are also called Alcheringa or "dream worlds", based on how the worlds came to be. Alcheringa, in Australian Aboriginal mythology, is the name of the spirit that created the world.
    So it means Alcheringa wasn't an alternative name of Lagendia, but only Alteria
    Last edited by Agent3554; 03-22-2019, 12:26 AM.

Comment

just something to add on this, a frequent name swap i see on NA server, not sure where the name is for though (world of verathea)

Comment

Working...
      X