Lore: A couple paradox situations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lore: A couple paradox situations

When I first hit 95 in DN I was playing the academic and following their story line. For the most part the story follows similar to main 4(warrior, cleric, sorceress, archer) but slightly lagging behind them until we get to the academic's story portion in tel numara dungeon areas. This is where Jasmine our "sister" appears to take matters into her own hands; seeing as we had slowed on our mission and she was thinking we had turned on her (which we did, but she doesn't need to know that). At this portion Jasmine uses young daisy's dragon lustre power to re-awaken and use the Desert Dragon Jakard. At this portion we have to fight Jasmine and the Desert dragon to save the kingdom but also reclaim daisy's lustre. After defeating Jakard we end up using the lustre to mend the ailing Velskud who recently had his black dragon lustre removed by Rozalinde. Everything in these portions was still following similar in aspect to the academic's future timeline, with time alteration yes but still more or less following suit; however, when we give velskud the daisy lustre it begs the question "why is the academic still here?" you essentially gave away the same lustre that currently is inside you/ would have been used to make you later on. As far as I see either were still trucking to academic's future unavoidably which is a frightening thought considering that would mean we failed to save Rubinart and the barrier was broken; or, something else occurs to make the academic, because you really shouldn't still exist otherwise. (looking for input)(other paradox to be noted later once more detail obtained)

That's assuming the timeline is linear and isn't split into multiple timeline's.

The subject of "time travelling" is such a broad topic because the entire concept of time itself is arbitrary. You could be right but you could also be wrong. I could be right but I could also be wrong.

Comment

• Medina
      Medina commented
      Editing a comment
      too much wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff to account for i say

• GlassShard
      GlassShard commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree fren. The wibbly wobbly timey wimey truly is some stuff.
Working...
X