Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A moment of silence for dn eu (will be shutdown on may 15 +1200 gmt)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A moment of silence for dn eu (will be shutdown on may 15 +1200 gmt)

lets say here our sentiments.... DN EU will be remembered.

that's very sad

Comment

what will be of the accounts? will they be transferred to another server like NA?

Comment

• xianxi
        xianxi commented
        Editing a comment
        There's still no news

It's really frustrating. I just purchased CC yesterday

Comment

Hopefully NA and EU will merge.

Comment

• RequiemOfSouls
          RequiemOfSouls commented
          Editing a comment
          yeah i hope so too but i think that might not happen coz of the name conflicts or other things. But hopefully they merge it

Well, that sucks.

Comment

Literally wat.
          Rest in peace my DN EU bros.

Comment

If you can see on their statement on DN EU WEB, "and may we meet again soon! ". lookslike they'll transfer account to another server. Not sure about that, but really hopping if they give compensation by account transfer to available server.
            And also hopping for game developer to make DN Universe where the players from everywhere around the world can play in the game together.
            Attached Files

Comment

NA will happily accept EU to merge with us :d

I can give lots of nice igns to EU players (ex. Kira), so I doubt they will have much name problems.

NA players love to give nice names away for free. But if you look on SEA DN? Almost every name is XxNamexX or Namewishtwo or asdarandomnameasd. Early SEA players stole all the good names and never shared!

tl;dr DN EU will have good names on NA server (:
              Last edited by Illusie; 03-27-2019, 03:07 PM.

Comment

When I think about it, the early closure of DN EU... and the sudden release of new EU internet laws that is screwing the whole world... it looks like they're avoiding copyright violations and the royalty chains.
                We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

How is the population there?
                  The way I see it, if even Eyedentity doesn't want to take them in like they did for NA and SEA means it's not worth saving or the law is making things complicated for them to operate.

Comment

ED can simply removed the IP ban , those kick out by the IP ban may return. maybe their numbers are more than the current DN EU population.

Comment

• launcelot
                      launcelot commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I beleive that's further the problem. Content outside EU will be banned.

• atom100
                      atom100 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      If that's the case blame it to their gov't officials, retaliate to them by the time of election.

• Mr.Shovels
                      Mr.Shovels commented
                      Editing a comment
                      They can still use a VPN to still have access on other stuff outside of EU

It makes you wonder right? With this sudden closure, you'll never know when your NA or SEA server might be next. Activity on the EU server was decent, around the same or better than NA. We've received no reason as to why we're not being taken in by Eyedentity Games, opposed to NA and SEA.

I for one sincerely would not want any server merge (ping issues), account migrations (duplicate names, item database issues), or start over on another server for which you can never be sure on when it might close suddenly. Both Cherry Credits and Eyedentity did a terrible job developing and publishing this game, always leaving the players in the dark about what's going on, and doing very little with their feedback.

Many players dropped the game due to poor management (like the 2016 server crash wasn't enough right?), bad service, a bad quality game, albeit enjoyable because of its unique dynamic game mechanics and continued updates and effort put it. If CC and ED had done a better job at providing quality service and listening to players, this games potential would have really come to fruition, rather than having it rot and result into this situation.

The Dragon Nest Europe community would have expected a takeover by Eyedentity Games rather than to see its closure; while we have little activity on the official forums (which they wiped a few months back and replaced with shitty software), our Discord player community is one of the greatest.

Rurouni Guild Master

| DN EU Discord Community |
                    ~ Words are an edged weapon, but at the same time...
                    ...can become a tool wrapped in kindness.
                    ~

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroYami View Post
                      It makes you wonder right? With this sudden closure, you'll never know when your NA or SEA server might be next. Activity on the EU server was decent, around the same or better than NA. We've received no reason as to why we're not being taken in by Eyedentity Games, opposed to NA and SEA.

I for one sincerely would not want any server merge (ping issues), account migrations (duplicate names, item database issues), or start over on another server for which you can never be sure on when it might close suddenly. Both Cherry Credits and Eyedentity did a terrible job developing and publishing this game, always leaving the players in the dark about what's going on, and doing very little with their feedback.

Many players dropped the game due to poor management (like the 2016 server crash wasn't enough right?), bad service, a bad quality game, albeit enjoyable because of its unique dynamic game mechanics and continued updates and effort put it. If CC and ED had done a better job at providing quality service and listening to players, this games potential would have really come to fruition, rather than having it rot and result into this situation.

The Dragon Nest Europe community would have expected a takeover by Eyedentity Games rather than to see its closure; while we have little activity on the official forums (which they wiped a few months back and replaced with shitty software), our Discord player community is one of the greatest.
                      Although I play NA, I have never been on any of these discords. Not sure if they are a real representation of population :d
                      It makes the NA population seem to have similar activity to SEA LOL

Also, NA and SEA server lost their primary providers before EU did.

If the newest EU internet-regulations ruined DN EU servers, I'm not sure if EYE wants to host servers in EU.
                      Since you are from EU, would the new regulations cause issues with a merge with DN NA or some other international DN server?

Comment

Working...
                      X