New Blood and Tears grind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Blood and Tears grind

Well yes, the new Blood and Tears event went on.
    So what does accumulative means?
    And why does ED always use the Account basis in these events its not like someone can farm 180k BST per character in 2 weeks.
    FTG won't let you.

Well yes, but actually no. I farmed over 200k points on last event.

Assuming you farmed the BST point using the dungeons quests (which are now dominant), you would need 150 FTG to get 1250 BST. A total of 180k you need 21,600 FTG. The event starts from 25th April (Thursday) to 8th May (Wednesday), span over three DN weeks. For everyday, assuming you would want to complete all daily tasks, you would need 300 FTG for 2x DQ, and 600 FTG for 2x FM, hence you would have a total of effective 2100 FTG per day including the FTG potion. With a total of 14 days of event, you would have a total of 29,400 FTG, more than enough for you. Not to forget you also have the extra weekly 3k FTG for 3 weeks, and quests that doesnt needs FTG. Hence, FTG do let you finish the event with much to spare, do your calculation before making a speculation/statement.

Back to your questions, accumulative, or more specifically, reward accumulative means you can get all the previous tier rewards when you reached a certain tier. For example, if you reached Tier 5, you would get all the rewards from Tier 1 to Tier 5.
    Last edited by BananaCredits; 04-12-2019, 08:33 PM. Reason: Inserting a meme
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• Raifisetto
      Raifisetto commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't you get the reward if you farmed 90k on 2 characters instaed of 180k on 1 char?

Im just asking cuz im not sure whether this is true or not as well

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope, i'm pretty sure if you combined the points i earned in all my characters i'll reached at least tier4, only reached tier3. it counted the 1 w/ the highest points earned.

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Although not mentioned in the event note, however from past event it doesnt stack together. Meaning as atom100 said you had to farm all the 180k points on 1 character.

Short Answer

You can definitely achieve 180k BST in 2 weeks.

Long Answer

Let's do some math to prove you wrong on your claim that FTG won't allow you to gather 180k BST in under 2 weeks:

Weekly FTG = 3000 FTG
    Daily FTG (Doing all the Daily Task + Drinking the FTG Potion) = 600 FTG + 1500 FTG = 2100 FTG * 7 days = 14,700 FTG / week

Total Weekly FTG = 3000 FTG/week + 14,700 FTG/week = 17,700 FTG/week

Let's assume that the only things you'll run are dungeons (Since running nests nets you a lesser but insignificant difference with the same FTG [300 FTG for 2250 compared to 150 FTG for 1250]):

1 dungeon run = 150 FTG/run
    Total dungeon runs = (17,700 FTG/week) / (150 FTG/run)= 118 runs/week
    1 dungeon run = 1250 BSP/run

Total BSP per week = (118 runs/week) * (1250 BSP/run) = 147,500 BSP/week

It's doable. Even if you miss out on running for the day, you still have 3 days leeway for you to catch up. Don't even get me started with "But that would take forever!" or "That's not practical!". Bullshit. I run this daily with my full support Guardian all on my own and can finish it in under an hour by running each dungeon in LB-03. Hell, you can even speed up the entire process and cut down the total runtime by half (or more) if you'd just run it on Easy.

Comment

• GlassShard
      GlassShard commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh.

Nah, I didn't get it since I didn't even know there was a BST event up until the last day. I only managed to hit Tier 3 since I only had 3 days to work on it and I still had my weekly FTG.

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      You asking for the probability of getting epic costume from synthesis package? Nop

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I know chances are low in getting epic costume in 1 try, so no need to try hard to in getting 180k points,there are other priorities like cp hunt.

Oh, that part regarding the free ftg for doing the daily task is the missing piece.

Comment

Hey guys i have a question too: Do I have to farm 180k pts ONLY DURING the event period, or can I just farm it now and let it sit at more than 180k until the event period ends?

Comment

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        of course farmed during event time counts farmed before don't count., so it's easy to lost count

you can use those points during the event doesn't matter. pray ED has accurate counter.
        Last edited by atom100; 04-12-2019, 10:37 PM.

• Faraway
        Faraway commented
        Editing a comment
        alright thanks for your reply
    Working...
    X