No announcement yet.

Daily Mission Drill duration extension?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Mission Drill duration extension?

As you all know, we had an amazing party last night that render almost all of us cannot complete our daily tasks, in which in coincidence is the last day of the event Daily Mission Drill. Since it is Monday a working day, most of us could only do the daily tasks after the working hour, where the lag and disconnections started.

Hence over here, I would like to urge ED to extend the event for most of us to able to complete the event.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.png
Views:	43
Size:	250.5 KB
ID:	160915
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Up UP +1

should be extend the date or ?
    Hello

Dragon Nest SEA

Comment

Yes please. As someone who plays at night, I didn't get the opportunity to do my daily tasks thanks to the server issue, hence not being able to complete the event as well.

Comment

Having the entire DMD extended for a couple more days would be great but it looks like ED won't be going that route. The compensation they gave out was surprisingly decent.

They could've just delayed the event by 1-2 days though but who knows what the inner workings ED has.

Comment

• GlassShard
          GlassShard commented
          Editing a comment
          Godspeed fren

• BananaCredits
          BananaCredits commented
          Editing a comment
          Well its normal if you do all daily tasks everyday tho, yesterday i was lucky to log in and did Like and Remote Dungeon task.

• GlassShard
          GlassShard commented
          Editing a comment
          I couldn't do jack shit yesterday since there was absolutely no one there to like.

anyone got the event reward aldy?

Comment

• mikesxu
          mikesxu commented
          Editing a comment
          why i didnt get it, i never skip any daily, hmmm

• Arkhaez
          Arkhaez commented
          Editing a comment
          It's ED again and their broken rewarding system. I received mine and even got the last tier rewards despite not completing the event.
          Try sending them a 1:1 inquiry.

• mikesxu
          mikesxu commented
          Editing a comment
          yea i should try that, me and my friend didnt get it and we never miss daily lol. and i do 49 daily
      Working...
      X