[Petition] Calypse for Vernicka EYEGacha Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Petition] Calypse for Vernicka EYEGacha Event

Days Later: I am closing down the poll as there have been no announcement made by ED staff for the event. Thank you everyone for your opinions. This is just an underwhelming gacha event I suppose.

Dear EYEdentity and PM Lisa:

The numbers of the Vernicka Gacha Event seem to be very low considering previous gacha events.
    This might be due to the rewards not being appealing and beneficial enough for the entire playerbase.

Recently, noticed there are quite a number of beginners and returnees from the DN SEA community discord.
    Hence, I am writing this post to petition or propose if it will be possible to add Calypse T2 +10 Set on the list of rewards.

Calypse T2 +10 since this set is already being given away with the Machina Event and to avoid issues with those who participated in that event solely for gears.

For the community, I have added the poll below for you to voice your support or deny the petition for DN SEA staff to consider.

have a nice day!
    I support adding Calypse T2 +10
    55.36%
    I do not support the addition of Calypse in the Rewards
    44.64%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by nvLite; 04-28-2019, 09:08 AM.
    Lorallite (Windwalker)

Is there any other place to see the updated count of boxes instead of the April Event Calendar page?
    The last update is like 9 days ago...
    Ever since Tasha left, it's like no one bothers to update it.

Comment

• nvLite
      nvLite commented
      Editing a comment
      There is none, but this was an FB post last Apr 22

TBH, having eye gatcha almost every month is doomed to fail, eventually you will runout of customer. and they are getting greedy. adding more gatcha to clear a tier, and eliminating the 50% discounted ones. and most already have those items from previous eye gatcha, even for their subs.

Comment

Can we have a third option: It doesnt really helps.
      "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
      - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

They screwed this event really hard. They suddenly cared less about the players ever since Tasha left. Their translation went horribly wrong causing panic, confusion, and rage. The rewards got cheaper. I want to believe the new replacement is still warming up to the players and testing the water but... in an old game it will definitely hit some players badly.

Comment

If they add T3+20 again,
          My sub characters will be happy.
          Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

No.

tfw I need at least 20 characters to be able to post wtf.

Comment

their problem is giving free Vernicka box instead of altea one or any other box, rich people buys Vernicka box to get the W/T/D & weaps. now no one buys vernicka box on cash shop,

Comment

Should've been T3+20 altogether.
                Last time ED gave out that, there's no point on downgrading it to T2 now.

Machina event is different as it doesn't require players to invest real money there.

Comment

Can't just ED make DN playable offline instead already?

Or at least make an offline-playable one in mobile, not like DN Labyrinth, DN Saint Haven, and DN M?
                  Last edited by Agent3554; 04-25-2019, 03:12 AM.

Comment

• asheviii90
                    asheviii90 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    its called MMORPG for a reason.

• Agent3554
                    Agent3554 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I mean make DN ARPG or JRPG instead of MMORPG, or something like CrossCode or something, I guess?

And in implementing trading system.... Hmm.. Maybe like in minecraft, skyrim, etc.

• Faraway
                    Faraway commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have zero knowledge in gaming techs. So I doubt if it will be easy to make cheats or even impossible to avoid all cheats if an mmorpg online game is made playable (solo farming) offline.

Well tbh its ED fault in the 1st place, after that network issue days ago and they give us compensation of vernicka boxes 5 pcs, 100k seasonal and crystal points and 30k leb points, why bother join the eye gacha event if they given us vernicka boxes as compensation and that 100k crystal points is something. Players are still farming crystal points due to epic costume in crystal store and its still there so that 100k crystal points is useful, Why bother join the eye gacha with an outdated epic racing costume if u can earn it tru crystal store with the help of their compensation in the first place just saying ...

Comment

• BananaCredits
                    BananaCredits commented
                    Editing a comment
                    and you are right, they totally destroyed the worth of the rewards by giving out vernicka boxes and 100k CP, when the main rewards from the eye gacha is the costumes and costume weapons.

• asheviii90
                    asheviii90 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well, players have a choice, either you want to join the event or not. Thats totally up to you. ED is just doing whatever they want to do with events. The compensation was very generous imho.

d
                  2121e21e21edadadwa
                  ~~~~Skrattar Du Förlorar Du~~~~

Comment

• Agent3554
                    Agent3554 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    d
                    2121e21e21edadadwa(1)

I guess we failed this time..

​​​​​​ Secret Technique Activate: DNP REBATE!!

Comment

In my opinion, Vernicka's EYE GACHA Event is not supported by many players because of the change in event mechanics. Also the issue of not including discounted and daily gacha in this event unlike the past EYE Gacha Events.

200,000 Boxes is quite hard to reach in an event like this if discounted and daily gacha are not included. They started from Tier 1 with 10k boxes, Tier 2 with 20k boxes and jump too high to Tier 3 with 60k boxes. (Seriously?)

As stated in their official site "(A video of the Gestures on Facebook soon!)", but few days until the event still no update from Facebook page.

For me some of the rewards should be changed :

Tier 2 20,000 Boxes

Hats of Memory Box 3 1ea (This should be 2 ea)

Tier 5 100,000 Boxes (Why doesn't make it 2 pcs instead)

Pick one secondary weapon out of the following weapons:
                    - Noble Light Weapon x2
                    - Blessed Hero Weapon (Geraint) x2

Tier 6 130,000 Boxes - (This should be replaced with Mount Treasure Box instead)

Tier 7 150,000 Boxes

Pick one costume out of the following costumes:
                    - Racing costume - (This should be replace with Mythology costume.)
                    - Anu arendel Costume

Tier 8 200,000 Boxes - (This should be replaced with Calypse Tier 3 +20 or Skila Set)

Players should have the voice in this kind of event.

PS: Kindly include discounted and daily altea gacha boxes and extend the event atleast 1 week.
                    Last edited by itsmekiel7; 04-28-2019, 03:28 AM.
                    xNhataLie
                    "ARCHER by heart WINDWALKER by choice."

Comment

Originally posted by nvLite View Post
                      Dear EYEdentity and PM Lisa:

The numbers of the Vernicka Gacha Event seem to be very low considering previous gacha events.
                      This might be due to the rewards not being appealing and beneficial enough for the entire playerbase.

Recently, noticed there are quite a number of beginners and returnees from the DN SEA community discord.
                      Hence, I am writing this post to petition or propose if it will be possible to add Calypse T2 +10 Set on the list of rewards.

Calypse T2 +10 since this set is already being given away with the Machina Event and to avoid issues with those who participated in that event solely for gears.

For the community, I have added the poll below for you to voice your support or deny the petition for DN SEA staff to consider.

have a nice day!
                      It should be Calypse T3 +20 Set or Skila
                      Last edited by itsmekiel7; 04-27-2019, 07:50 AM.
                      xNhataLie
                      "ARCHER by heart WINDWALKER by choice."

Comment

Working...
                      X