Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Male Academic Mission Box

NOTE:

- Male Academic Transformation Set is trad-able in Server Storage. And only Academic Character can open the Mission Boxes.

- Rewards will be sent ACCOUNT BASIS to your Special Storage.

- The [Mission Box 1] can be collectible starting from the May Update Patch on 14th May until the June Update Patch. You can collect and begin anytime during this period.

QUESTION:
    Can I collect and finish the mission box (mission 7) with my warrior and put the Male Academic Transformation Set into Server Storage for my Academic (subs)?

You're question is clearly answered w/ the note. How can your warrior do the missions when he can't open the mission boxes.

Comment

i wonder how those Dailies works?
      is it accumulated or as in total 20+40+60=120 missions within a month
      DNshop : closed
      DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
      currently active : Honkai Impact 3
      waiting list : Loading...

Comment

Originally posted by MARtsuki View Post
        i wonder how those Dailies works?
        is it accumulated or as in total 20+40+60=120 missions within a month
        more likely not accumulative, mission box 3 don't exist yet while you're doing the 20 daily missions to open your mission box 2. anyway we will know for sure when the event is here. 120 missions can be done in 20 days w/o sts, so still have few days reserve if miss some daily tasks.

Comment

There's a reason why the other rewards are abit trashy.
          If you don't play acad that much then you can just ignore it altogether.

Comment

Seriously, just why don't ED go for the dynamic character configuration instead of a freaking gender-lock crap?

Comment

Does anyone know if the set is going to be a a 5 piece set or N/T/D/W?

Comment

• Severelle
                Severelle commented
                Editing a comment
                its prolly the same with the female warrior.

Will the box disappear on June patch? Like for example, unable to finish in 3 weeks...
              We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

• BananaCredits
                BananaCredits commented
                Editing a comment
                Estrello do you have any source of your statement? I couldnt find anywhere in patch note nor calendar saying the box will dissapear after June patch.

What i had seen is "- The [Mission Box 1] can be collectible starting from the May Update Patch on 14th May until the June Update Patch. You can collect and begin anytime during this period."

• Estrello
                Estrello commented
                Editing a comment
                The "You can collect and begin anytime during this period" kind of hints that but I could be wrong but then again I've never seen anyone doing the quests for a mission box the following patch. Like I'm not seeing anyone saying their buying catfish or doing trial nest for the previous box but who knows. Safest thing to do is just complete it before next patch, better safe than sorry

• BananaCredits
                BananaCredits commented
                Editing a comment
                It is because for Geraint box, it is clearly stated in the Event Calendar that this box will be deleted after May patch if you didnt complete it. However in this case, it is written if you didnt collect the box before June patch, it will disappear.

Hi. I just received my Male Academic Mission Box but, upon checking the box for the 10-hour timer, the timer displayed 0:00:00; and I haven't even started yet

Possible suggestions I did (and still no use though)
              -Placing the box in warehouse, then logging out and in to the game
              -Waited for a while (like 2 hours or so), in hopes that the timer would revert to the 10-hour countdown

Any other suggestions? My time and date were correctly set.

Thanks!

TDIZ = Today's gonna be a great day!

Comment

• BananaCredits
                BananaCredits commented
                Editing a comment
                is your pc really in GMT+8?

• Wolfy
                Wolfy commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi. Thanks! It's fixed. The problem was on my timezone, not my time and date

• BananaCredits
                BananaCredits commented
                Editing a comment
                Alright welcome
            Working...
            X