Normal Quest exp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Normal Quest exp

Just got back to playing DN after a very long stop. i just realised that normal quest now do not reward exp but instead we are given enhancement jelly. wondering is this perm change? cause this change has slowed down my leveling speed as i am one who like to level up using quest.

also in the wonderland whereby we kill 300 goblin, it seems that i am now unable to entered, might be the level max.. wondering is there other similar stage in wonderland which give exp, as when i entered the map, all the entrance is in black.

my character current level is 30.

If you likes level up using quest, I have a great news for you. Starting this year March, World Remaster patch changed the leveling method permanently, which is via main quest. Main quest now gives tons of EXP, gold and crystal point, which you should reach lvl95 when you are almost done with MQ. The side quests now works to gives you jellies (which should further increased in near future patch).

I am not sure about the EXP stages in WTP tho, maybe they removed it together with the World Remaster patch.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

about the kill 300 goblins,
      iirc, that stage is only open for levels 24-29 and levels 60-79

Comment

Just keep doing Main Quest. From personal experience, you will always out-level the main quest.
        Main quests now give very juicy exp.

For level 30~59, with channel bonus, try to run hard/master difficulty. This way you get 30+% from one main quest completion + 30+% from clearing dungeon.
        For those long-ass dungeon like Ancient Library, East armory etc. fortunately you're often just asked to have a conversation with npc in the dungeon almost at its entrance. So just run easy mode and 'esc'>'return to town'. Easy 30% exp.

Comment

Working...
        X