Dragon nest SEA playerbase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon nest SEA playerbase

I have left the game long time and just recently returned back. I played the game before eyedentity and cherry merge.
    I would like to know why there is one server when it had before 5 servers ?
    did the game die or did they make one big mega server ?
    Is it crowded like before or lot of people left it ?

There is a server happened but never seen ED and CC merged. LMAO [dev + publisher]
    REEF = name of the new server from 5 merged servers.
    "Game is dying" = always been spammed in world chats / blue birds since 50 cap.
    TBH, It is always crowded every patch day.

Remember " end is always a beginning of something ".
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• Vaddix
      Vaddix commented
      Editing a comment
      Remember " end is always a beginning of something ".

What actually began??

• Nimmienaticz
      Nimmienaticz commented
      Editing a comment
      Its an inspirational quote meh.

Every ending is always a new beginning. When something ends, something new begins and a new beginning is always a new opportunity. Learning to see the end of something as an opportunity rather than a punishment would help to change our whole life experience in the moment when we begin a new chapter in our lives.

> w <
      Last edited by Nimmienaticz; 06-06-2019, 11:16 PM. Reason: Google

Went on hiatus for 2years for health reason. Also, I'm one of those guys who keep saying this game is dead bla bla bla. But I'm here again playing this game cuz I can't find a game that has this playstyle.

Comment

All servers got merged into one that's why we got 14 saint haven channels now.
      It's still alive and kicking but if you're expecting something like in its hay days no it's no longer THAT much populated.
      If you mostly went pubs welp, pub parties were pretty much dead since you wouldn't bet on/or bring someone random with lesser gear than you as it would just increase nest HP disproportional to the damage they can contribute, You can blame the stupid Labyrinth system that increases hp based on amount of people you bring in a party. The raids were pretty much the same as before, not affected by the labyrinth system.
      All in all the discrepancy between job, item, cash player and non cash player etc still exist, so its still pretty much the same DN you still know but now with more selections in basically everything. This is just a quick run down on thing so take it with a grain of salt.
      Last edited by VerzFC; 06-03-2019, 09:29 PM. Reason: Some typos too sleepy. Teehee~

Comment

Eyeidentity and CC never merged. LOL. They are two different companies/entities. What happened was Eyeidentity, being the creator and developer of the game, now also manages and runs the game for SEA server. US server is still managed/published by CC though.

Comment

It's alive but surely in a rapid decline.

Comment

Best way is to check the game out for yourself.

Funny tho, more and more Facebook streamers are popping up these days

Join us at the (unofficial) DN SEA Discord Server:
            https://discord.gg/sGvk2Mr

[We have GM Ares now for some reason]

Discord: お尻魔法使い#0001 (subject to change so have my ID: 208782729565700107)

Comment

Working...
            X