About this event.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About this event.

Just opened my account hoping that i get these stuffs but i didnt so you telling me this that Ive returned for nothing?

Hi, please verify the screenshot you just attached and notice the reward date was updated to "To be updated"
    Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      It is also risky that they crossed out the end date of no login record too.

Originally posted by nvLite View Post
    Hi, please verify the screenshot you just attached and notice the reward date was updated to "To be updated"
    yeah i can see that. so you telling me i cant get the items written on that event???

Comment

• nvLite
      nvLite commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi, i am highlighting that the specified rewards are not yet rewarded yet.

Nevertheless, i suggest you file 1:1 ticket regarding your concern to clarify if your character will still be eligible for the rewards or not.

I am kinda confused about the current events, I haven't play the game since the lancea's new sub class arrive, so i am kinda new with how this event works, is this work like returned hero reward? am i eligible for the reward if i log in after 18th june, i haven't play the game for a long time :v

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      As of official patch note, anybody that does not has any login record within the period of May-June update patch, it is eligible. There are bugs where eligible players do not get the reward, and official update note stated that too many players log on that makes the reward date delayed. Also notably is that they say those RH who does not complete the second specialization is also bugged and that they are resending the rewards.

TL;DR: yes you are eligible, and the rewards are only collectible within 2 week starting 18th June.

• esbe
      esbe commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the answer, i guess i will go back to the game
Working...
X