A Thread of Bugs/Error in Dragon Nest after the June Patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Thread of Bugs/Error in Dragon Nest after the June Patch

I created this topic coz I see a lot of people complaining about the bugs, error, missing shops and rewards, etc. that occur after the June Patch.

We hope that Eye Dentity noticed this and focus to solve these problems that occurs on the game.

Feel free to list down all the bugs and error that you might experience in the game.

• Raider's Den Hound appearing duration, it takes so much time hounds appear in the 2nd stage of Raider's Den.

• I didn't received Return Hero rewards as stated in the Emergency Maintenance.

Comment

interesting how ED GM's / Moderators are SILENT when the topic is about Problems
      BUT ! When is time to Make a Cash Events To Get Some Donations, they become Helpful ,Lovely to their Players ...

~ ED i suggest you to fix YOURSELF before you try to fix your game

Comment

As stated on their official site "Wonderful June Event", ED it is not fun compressing a lot of events while there are too many issue occur in the game.

~I suggest that fixing the game must, before having a lot events.

As you can see DN Sea gained many players as of now coz of DN Indonesia closure, so better fix the game first so we can have a better game to played with.
        Last edited by Rainsworld13; 06-19-2019, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
          Nimmienaticz commented
          Editing a comment
          omg your text colour hurts my eye in dark mode.

as well as the font

Main Quest Lv.40 Bug

Comment

MoRe CoLoRs pLs
          Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
          www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

why the hell is everyone is using custom fonts and font colors when talking about an issue or recalling for awareness? Is this a new trend I am missing lately?

Comment

Can't proceed on lvl 40 MQ called "Escape". Don't want to abandon the quest since it have decent title and rewards ( Please fix it ASAP Eyedentity

Comment

how the fuck this gaming company can't patch a simple problem like fixing an npc. It's been 2weeks now. Srsly, what a bunch of incompetent twat.

Comment

Didn't get my Calypse Tier2 +10 for my 7 Accounts. Now after maintenance those who got already gets it again?! same accounts who got before got it again ... WTF DN is it that noob your devs (or who ever it is) have gone down?

I am just so disappointed about it.

Last edited by DNMemoria; 06-24-2019, 11:32 PM.

Comment

The current list of bugs I know of:

1) Missing Master App Shop
                    2) Missing Dragon Scale Shop
                    3) Missing Beggar's Box Shop
                    4) Conversion Keys from Board Game Shop not working at all
                    5) Chapter 5 (Lv40) Final Main Quest Unable to Proceed (Stas won't give me the next part of the quest to defeat the sea dragon, dialog disappears halfway thru talking to him without the next part showing up)
                    6) Lv 50 Main quest Unable to Proceed (Heard from someone else, same as 5))
                    7) Unable to do damage bug experienced by some people
                    8) Some transformation skills cannot be used

Emergency maintenance should have been done as soon as they know some of these problems because they stop the gameplay all together. Only thing they put back was the wondershop, and it took them one week to do it.

So many major bugs since the patch and what has been done to fix them? Nothing. They didn't even acknowledge that these problems exist, just continue to stay silent. Even a confirmation that "Yes we know of these problem and are working on fixing them, but there is no eta yet" would have been better than saying nothing at all.
                    Last edited by Mystael; 06-26-2019, 08:20 AM.

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
                      Nimmienaticz commented
                      Editing a comment
                      omg blue font and comic sans.
                      dark mode.. my eyes.. *closed*

• BananaCredits
                      BananaCredits commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I cant read anything with this font and colour.

• Mystael
                      Mystael commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well they wanted more colours soo... XD
                  Working...
                  X