Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Attention Please

~Hi ! Eye Dentity & The [GM]s that only their Tag exists

I will keep saying it again and again till we got a response from those peoples,that have no idea how to operating a server and ruining the game since years.
    You just Closed DNEU,DNBR and now DN INA without giving any proper explanation to those Thousands of people.

Now,some of those peoples came to SEA server and guess what? Yesterday 12 of the channels was CROWDED and 1 FULL
    In my opinion the server was almost to crash yesterday,and yes more and more players are still coming...

Are you Blind? can you see how high potential the game has now?

Okay, today makes 10 days since we can not play this game properly cuz of: (some of the bugs are since months)

1. Can Not ! Deal any Damage ( Can't do nests,dailys,dungeons etc.) This is more than 10 days. We send a tickets and no response!
    2. Players who decided to do Main Quests,they can not continue it (Main quest bug)
    3. Missing In-game Stores ( IF it is not a bug,and you just decide to get out them w/o any announcement ..no comment)
    4. [Event] Legend Dragon Jade Box is NOT server storagable or tradable (You mentioned that it is) Bug? or you have no idea what you posting?
    5. [Event] 300% and 100% Hot Time event information IS NOT CORRECT ! (ONLY STAGE EXP is applyd )
    6. Beggar Box is Missing (Bug? or you Decide to Remove it w/o inform us?
    7. Some if the in-game items and Quests instead of a name has 10101010 codes or not translated
    8. Bugged Nests ( Boss not moving , Invisible Boss ) Some times Mass party disconnection in RAIDS
    9. Some Skills are bugged.
    10. Duplicate Login , DC + Duplicate Login

AND YES NO ANNOUNCEMENT NO RESPONSE OF ED ABOUT THOSE THINGS
    HOW LONG THOSE PLAYERS SHOULD WAIT YOUR RESPONSE ? IT IS ALREADY 10 DAYS
    EVERY DAY THEY ARE ASKING YOU..EVERY DAY !

IF YOU WILL KEEP TO IGNORE THOSE THOUSANDS OF PLAYERS WHO ARE ASKING FOR HELP DAILY IN FORUMS AND IN GAME WHO ARE SUPPORTING YOUR **** ASS SINCE YEARS...YOU CONTINUING TO GIVE NO DAMN ABOUT THEM
    AND THEY ALL ARE SILENT..ALWAYS ... EXCEPT ME!

HOW THERE IS NOBODY WHO CAN TAKE THIS GAME FROM THOSE BRAINLESS PEOPLES?
    Last edited by -Corpse-; 06-20-2019, 07:16 AM.

About the Legend Dragon Jade Box.
    They already ninja edit it. It is now not server storage-able...

Great Job, ED...

Comment

After 10 days,they decide to change it... when every day,we are informing them about this..full of idiots who have no idea what they are doing...they have no idea even what they are posting

Comment

I'll just add more of what I've notice about the events.

1. ED post events in their official site, and suddenly the rules change and been revised. (e.g. Return Hero Event, and the Legend Jade Dragon Box)

2. Stop giving a lot of old altea's in your event. It's like giving us trash items. (Is it your definition of Wonderful Events?)

3. About the Good Competition Event, as is it stated in the rules "There will be a weekly mid-score announcement (top 30 characters’ name)". Now tell me where is the WEEKLY mid-score announcement?

4. The 50% drop rate during weekends. I think something went wrong coz it feels like a normal run of dungeon and nest.

5. And lastly, fix the bugs on dungeons and bugged skills

ED if you want money from your players, fix this game ASAP.

Comment

• BananaCredits
          BananaCredits commented
          Editing a comment
          It is getting 2x loot at 50% chance.

• Nimmienaticz
          Nimmienaticz commented
          Editing a comment
          There was a time where i spam cloister normies,
          instead of getting 10-12 i get 8.

• Skyros
          Skyros commented
          Editing a comment
          The +50% drop rate is more like 50% to get x2 of intended drop which is weird. 100% means you get x2 drop everytime. Anything above that means you get x2 drop guaranteed with the excess % as a chance to get x3.

additional
        # [PM] ninja'd changed, during Lisa's era a few months back there seem alot of worthy event rewards, get compensated for every urgent maintenance & extension given by [PM] Lisa
        DNshop : closed
        DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
        currently active : Honkai Impact 3
        waiting list : Loading...

Comment

Today June 21 which was the day of Hot Time Attendance Event 21,2 Altea's Gacha Box,we received A Gacha box which is Old and has Old items from 80 cap....instead of the new one,we received a Old one which contains LVL 20 Mats such as Crystals and other mats... DAFUK WE ARE 95 LVL CAP WHY YOU ARE GIVING THINGS WHICH WE CAN NOT USE ?

Comment

• -Corpse-
            -Corpse- commented
            Editing a comment
            You are Talking about 5-10 and 20x Jelly which has SUPER LOW chance to get... this is a scamm what i can do with 20x jelly? If you just want to Turn the Things up side down keep donating to this company and support and close your eyes like nothing is happening... i will see you when you lose your character and they close this server with no proper explanation
            Last edited by -Corpse-; 06-21-2019, 09:37 AM.

• BananaCredits
            BananaCredits commented
            Editing a comment
            How is this a scam? They said giving out Altea Gacha and they did, be it the original lv24 altea, lv40 altea or lv95 altea. Just like in real life where you get free stuff, but you cannot expect the item to be as fresh as those selling no rack (e.g. giving out leftover in their storage), and you cannot accuse them for scamming because they gave out what they promised.

It is seem that you are focusing on this Altea "scam" too much bro. We had so many bugs and issues out there that could make your statement even better.

PS: Haha I aint even a whale, I will be sad if the server is closed, but not until i lost myself. (Maybe I will quit before the server even closed)

• MARtsuki
            MARtsuki commented
            Editing a comment
            https://sea.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/342
            And Im here not gonna surprise if these hardworking competitors will be rewarded with 100 old gacha boxes for each top 3
            gratz in advanced

NPC Darkness Shea is bug. I can not do my forest gun

Comment

I think at this point I should consider moving on to a private server Since ED cant manage this game and atleast in a P server Devs/ GMs will listen to me if I donate my bucks there.

Comment

• Rebelli0n
              Rebelli0n commented
              Editing a comment
              how am I stealing anything? lol I said I will play a private server not start one. Go take it up with devs/gms or p server, I just want service for my bucks its a fair ask I wont stand being neglected or having my time wasted waiting endless/countless days.

• launcelot
              launcelot commented
              Editing a comment
              That's basically consuming or playing on content that they worked for and none of the private server members that may have paid for the license to share the game. Which is illegal and considered as intellectual theft. Similar analysis would be downloading or torrenting on content but never bothered to pay the content creator any fee.

You're just playing on private server? You basically are supporting the theft of intellectual property. Like when someone steals a car and you know about it, and you still use the car. Would you go to jail if the cops stop you in the middle of the road and ask for your license amd registration?

If you want something for your money buy an actual game. Not play on stolen intellectual property.
              Last edited by launcelot; 06-23-2019, 10:25 PM.

• Mr.Shovels
              Mr.Shovels commented
              Editing a comment
              You do know you're playing in a pirated server and not a private server right? this is a copyright and this is illegal in so many ways, you might even end up in jail just for supporting piracy, you do know there's a RA for this right? piracy is not tolerated especially in most countries, some are even sentenced to death if they have done a more grave thieving from the original source of the material they are illegally using without proper resolution of usability and consent by those who owns those and their own property.

Things often happens to me:

Comment

Working...
            X