Returnee Rewards/ "We missed you! Don't forget to collect this!" Rewards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returnee Rewards/ "We missed you! Don't forget to collect this!" Rewards

I didn't get any of those things promised in those events. I'm pretty sure I did not play the entire month of May because we had no internet connection for a long time, and I just returned on June 21st. So, what is up?

It is not only you,much of us did not get any rewards.Many players was asking here and ingame every day...every day ! and after 1 week getting ignored,they finally decide to announcing that they rewards will got delayed,as always amazing

Comment

Originally posted by -Corpse- View Post
      It is not only you,much of us did not get any rewards.Many players was asking here and ingame every day...every day ! and after 1 week getting ignored,they finally decide to announcing that they rewards will got delayed,as always amazing
      In the latest update, they said they already sent it on June 18, and can still be claimed till the 2nd of July. There was none.

Comment

And now those who got it the 1st time might get it again for the 2nd time. My guild mate got it again just today

Comment

I noticed only the spin-off characters got the rewards. My brother and I logged back in on June 11 at the same time but he got the reward. Maybe because his character is BlackMara while my character is an Adept. It wasn't stated that only spin-off characters can get the reward. So sad.

Comment

• whitenoise1
            whitenoise1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, and I still didn't get any. LOL
        Working...
        X