about "We missed you! Don't forget to collect this!" Rewards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about "We missed you! Don't forget to collect this!" Rewards

from what i see , only spinoff class can get this reward. standard/normal class with RH cannot.
    there is nothing about this in the notice, GM pls fix

naaah my BP who is an RH also didn't get this reward....I think anyone who didn't logged in at june 11 and didn't get RH before the nxt mainte won't get the reward but as usual they don't explain this kind of stuff

Comment

My brother got the reward but his character is a spin-off character. My character is an Adept so I guess that is the reason why my character didn't get the reward. So sad. My brother and I logged in on June 11 together because of this event and we haven't logged in since May update.

Comment

i am so sad to heard that. i hope the developer fix this problem

Comment

Originally posted by ribebelle View Post
          i am so sad to heard that. i hope the developer fix this problem
          The Devs don't care. They never did !

Comment

Originally posted by DNMemoria View Post

The Devs don't care. They never did !
            If they never cared the game should have been abandoned a few years back when everything got messed up.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
              Mr.Shovels commented
              Editing a comment
              That's because they might be missing some staffs to fill in the corresponding roles such as being a tech support representative or employee for that said role, if you have read the scandal that happened inside ED then you would understand as to why they've got so many tasks being done in so many hours they can work to keep and maintain the customer support service.

CC is not affiliated with the game anymore, if you want your reports or complaints to be answered, contact ED's 1;1 support on the website and not on CC

EDIT: They are still affiliated with the game however not on SEA server
              Last edited by Mr.Shovels; 06-28-2019, 11:05 PM.

• marzial09
              marzial09 commented
              Editing a comment
              they actually don't for their other servers the way I see it....the one they care most about is the korean server

• tinku
              tinku commented
              Editing a comment
              Originally posted by Mr.Shovels View Post

contact ED's 1;1 support on the website and not on CC.
              lol, why would anyone contact CC directly from their website when there is a support section on official website.

ED 1:1 TICKETS(from SEA.DRAGONNEST.COM) GOTO CC NOT ED.

CC still remains as customer support for sea server.

Lv 40 MQ bug and this, they still haven't fix it at all, old CC would have imburse the players in at most 72 hours. Also holy fuck dude, when will they upgrade the forum? This board is ancient

Comment

Working...
            X