Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costume set via Crystal point discrepancy

Hi,

I recently acquired blue bunny costume set for 300,000 crystal point, which I bought using my EYET cash. There are 3 vouchers costume sets to choose from that NPC and all cost 300,000 crystal point. But not knowing that first 2 vouchers does not come with complete set, but the last voucher does.

My questions are; Why the hell you guys do that!!???? Whats the point selling not complete costume at the same crystal point amount? Where can I get the other component of the costume to complete the additional stats? (Weapon, secondary weapon, wings, tail, etc).

Please do something about this! It is totally dodgy, and sounds like you just want people to pay for something not complete so they will spend more money for stupid reason.
    Offering something not complete for a price of a full set seems very elligal and against trading law in general.

Who will ever read this, what do you think about this?

Cheers!

Who told you to buy cp costume w/o asking first, those 2 costumes are there for a long time, and they rare grades and default bunny costume don't have weapons, marine costumes has weapons but still rare grade. and the players are after the latest addition cherry blossom set for it's stats since it is epic grade and w/ weapons by default. you should at least check the forum if can't ask players around you before buying. and to add there were never wings, tail and decal included.

players do buy the 1st 2 costumes for looks. marine costume looks good on archer. I bought 1.

Comment

• whitenoise1
      whitenoise1 commented
      Editing a comment
      The thing is, for people who are totally new they could easily assume that they have the same stats or part count since they are in the same store at the same price.. it's really not helping that you can't see the stat nor what the set looks like.

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's why they should ask 1st, or check the people around you , cherry blossom set is common nowadays can be inspected the stats from players who are wearing them. and epic costume might be removed by ED anytime like the last time.

• jseantb02@gmail.com
      jseantb02@gmail.com commented
      Editing a comment
      I think asking should'nt be the 1st option specially if actual money might be involved. Technically most of the costume set in cash are "SET" and it actually say what are included in the set, but in the crystal points shop it only shows the list of the name of the sets, and I notice when I bought the voucher, not all named set in bunny is actually available for my Character. Again it's misconception, and still buying the set in the cash shop using the voucher still does not mention anything what are included in the set until I open it in my inventory and only seeing 5 items.
      I did check on VIEW to see how the costume will look like and it actually showed me a weapon in a costume view. So I got really frustrated after not getting it.
      While crystal points can be earned and saved, I actually bought it by cash shop and ended being disappointed. :'(

Hello, let me add something. There are costume set bonus for a costume set (4, 5 or 7 pieces) and for an accessory set. Some of them can be stucked. However, never ever had they been sold as one package.
    Costume set with weapons is usually available, in the cash shop, for a month only then you can purchase just 5 armor pieces (separately) of it. In the cash shop, you can check all the stats and see if you can combine costume pieces from different sets to complete the bonus effect.The same you can do by checking either players or Trading House.
    Accessories could be obtained on a random (very random!) occasion from misc. gacha boxes. Gacha's content is not permanent too. Some items were removed ages ago some were added. The are numerous videos like 'Opening 100 / 1 k / 10k / etc.k Boxes'. I'm afraid to imagine how much cash it could be cost in total and here you suggest selling it just as an ordinary item! Thanks, you made laugh hard C:
    "Work hard if you want to live"
    — Argenta
    "Luckily you have me... We can go all dungeons if you want "
    — Comrade

Comment

For those Costume Coupons in Crystal Shop actually you can take a look how are they looks like by CLICK "VIEW" (or something else like that) on the bottom side of Shop window.

Comment

• jseantb02@gmail.com
        jseantb02@gmail.com commented
        Editing a comment
        I did look at the VIEW before buying it, but it actually showed me a costume weapon that's why I really thought it comes in complete set.

Even though it's old news, I agree that the price should be different. Makes more sense if the epic grade is the most expensive of all.

Comment

See what I mean, epic grade costume already removed from crystal point shop w/o warning after patch.

Comment

Working...
        X