Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Petition] Red Lotus EYE Gacha to be per CHARACTER

Dear EYEdentity:

Kindly reconsider to make the EYE Gacha event to ve per CHARACTER and NOT per account.

This is an opportunity to make people with various characters to gear their sub characters. Additionally, the "per account" requirement is too far for all active players to reach, it requires roughly 10,000 accounts to participate.

Kindly reconsider, keeping in mind the failure of the last EYE Gacha event.

Lorallite (Windwalker)

This is why I love me.

+1 for the sake of fdn healer class
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

it not gonna reach 200k box if per account ! please make it per character !

Comment

+1 for this

Comment

+1 for this

Comment

+1 for this

Comment

+3000 for this

Comment

I wish that's a typo ahah +1 for this as well

Comment

Hmmm maybe they thought some people would buy more than 20 boxes? But yeah we need to gear our subs :<

Comment

+1 to this
                    :3

Comment

+1 to this

Patience is a virtue~
                      Thank you Huzaaaart for my Avatar~

Comment

It will reach that amount if all bot accounts participate LOL. +1 to this. I'm really wondering if ED just had a typo or they're failing at basic arithmetic? o.o
                        I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
                        I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

I mean.. they're asking for 200K boxes and it's per account? I don't think there's 10K different accounts playing these days. So, yeah. Make it per character if you wanna reach the quota.
                          Last edited by whitenoise1; 07-10-2019, 10:58 PM. Reason: Fixed quick maffs

Comment

• BananaCredits
                            BananaCredits commented
                            Editing a comment
                            good mathematics bro

• whitenoise1
                            whitenoise1 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thank you. I teach mathematics at Canine School for Imaginary Lessons.

make it per character please ED. Because the more people buying it , the more benefit ED & the player get <3 . Win win situation for both sides. +1 for this <3

Comment

I doubt even per character basis this eye gatcha will succeed, what's the use of having more subs to be geared?when even the daily tasks are per account basis now. And many players out there are already geared w/ +20 tier3 (at least 1 character).

Comment

• whitenoise1
                              whitenoise1 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I mean that's what they said about the last time this happened. A lot of people even opposed to it.. but they still made the quota and then some. Now that I have work and I'm earning money. It is my chance to catch it, so you can't blame me for hoping. So forgive me if I don't trust your word when you said "Even if they make it per character it's not gonna work", because I beg to differ.
                              Last edited by whitenoise1; 07-11-2019, 08:57 PM.

• atom100
                              atom100 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              It's different from that time, so if +20 not needed can disassemble for 30k lebrium points w/c in short supply at that time. but now gold is in short supply not lebrium points for enhancing skila. That's what i'm saying it's already good chance not succeeding in per character basis what more w/ per account basis , no chance at all.

• whitenoise1
                              whitenoise1 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Or if they're keeping it per account basis, they could lower the hurdles for each tier, at least, to a reasonable number.
                          Working...
                          X