Farming gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farming gold

I just wanna ask what are the methods to grind and farm gold now? I used to grind all of my characters to get the gold reward from the weekly tasks, now that it has been removed, are there any tips that you can give me?

Okay. I will share you my way, it kinda slow i guess & grindy. I personally do all the bulletin quest for all my character since i have the time of my life. Okay here it goes , one normal bulletin quest will reward u 49 gold & also some BST point & 15,000 dungeon point too. So for each of my character i'will use them to complete 10 bulletin quest & in the end of the 10 run i will get 490 gold. Then, I do this for my other 10 character. I repeat this routine with friends everyday so it fun for us since we get lot of benefit together. If you are running solo & want to save time, you can by running Easy difficulty. okay , here the amount of gold i can get, Since i have 10 character, i able to farm 490*10 = 4900gold per day , times with 5 days of playing & i earned around 24500g per week. Not much but i enjoy this method at the moment. Hope you find my opinion helpful , sory if my methods is not good. Good luck have fun in DN.
    Last edited by RickHenson; 07-14-2019, 10:57 AM.

Comment

• Saoirse
      Saoirse commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, it turns out that BST is really really good now thank you

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you should include as well the gold dropped in dungeon, as I had noticed the gold dropped is around ~40g (which I had not check yet).

• Niloise
      Niloise commented
      Editing a comment
      Depends on the difficulty. I usually run master/abyss with my subs, and I got 7-10g per stage. Also, some board missions have bonus gold rewards like 300g for dungeon and 1,1k for nest, which is really nice :3

Also if you get lucky enough and get a co-op mission from mission board there's a lot of geared ppl willing to help for big rewards at the end (1k lebrium pts, 60k nest pts, 350 community pts, 20jelly and 7.5k BST).

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Currently as I notice in the market, there are way more geared people in need of COOP quest than those having it. So, it is great for undergeared people where with just 1 bird they can get carry already, which benefits both parties.

Btw, nice gif.

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...734#post163734
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

Working...
    X