DN Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DN Events

Is it just me or the events are getting worser and not that worth? or is the calendar not finished yet? because if that's the whole event calendar for august then wtf

That's not all. They usually release the full one a day before the update.

Comment

they just posted it and i read the content but why only female cleric is good there?

Comment

What event calendar? That notice is just a full page of nonsense saying "no event this month".
        "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
        - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Getting worser? I think the right word is "Getting worse" and does not make light how bad or good previous events were (if it were already that bad). Pardon my grammar nazi/ocd on this thing.
          We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

HEHEHEHEHEHE

Female Cleric, boy what am i going to do with it )

we'll see the august patch, hope they gave back the epic costume to the crystal point shop

Comment

new add is chronicles they back again and upgraded version is calypse T2 +10 too many will create again and it will jammed pack in sh again

Comment

Originally posted by clawjack View Post
                new add is chronicles they back again and upgraded version is calypse T2 +10 too many will create again and it will jammed pack in sh again
                They never learned, chronicle event always being abused, they should put some restriction like newly created accts. can't participate and should at least w/ 3 lv 95 characters in the account to participate.

Comment

• clawjack
                  clawjack commented
                  Editing a comment
                  hhmmm the only restriction is still the same lvl 80 no add to rules only prizes is change
              Working...
              X