Hero's BST not Shared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero's BST not Shared

Can't believe this annoyed me enough to come here and post about it, and idk if anyone else has posted on this, but I find it pretty ridiculous that Hero's Blood, Sweat, and Tears points are not shared across classes.

Yes, it's easy to farm, but all the other points are shared across classes. Why isn't arguably the most important one out right now shareable? Kinda just grinded points on main for nothing!!
    Discord: Maxaïe Belmont#2210 - IGNs: Akaua | Serenade | Tewaaraton
    Follow me on Twitter WOKE ISH ONLY!
    Moon Royal Right Here!
    Steam: Tewaaraton

Well we are not sure the points behind ED on making this decision, but my hypothesis is that as you mentioned it is "arguably the most important one", therefore limiting its usage reduce the level of abuse by players. For example: I can farm BST on multiple subs and level my mirage jade to +10 in my main in a single day, or farming for ton of lapis for my main. Same thing to the 100k lebrium point limit, it is kinda of pointless as well.

PS: It is called Hero Blood Sweat and Tear point for some reasons
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• launcelot
      launcelot commented
      Editing a comment
      Unless you prefer to mix the sweat of all your characters.

Originally posted by BananaCredits View Post
    Well we are not sure the points behind ED on making this decision, but my hypothesis is that as you mentioned it is "arguably the most important one", therefore limiting its usage reduce the level of abuse by players. For example: I can farm BST on multiple subs and level my mirage jade to +10 in my main in a single day, or farming for ton of lapis for my main. Same thing to the 100k lebrium point limit, it is kinda of pointless as well.

PS: It is called Hero Blood Sweat and Tear point for some reasons
    I mean that's what I am figuring myself. They don't want it to be abused by players, but it's kind of weird for it specifically to be the odd one out, but I hear you on the 100k leb limit. Haha, fair enough I guess, it is called BST for a reason, and yet...idk, it seems as if this isn't worth that BST nowadays (yet we all still play, so I can't complain!)
    Discord: Maxaïe Belmont#2210 - IGNs: Akaua | Serenade | Tewaaraton
    Follow me on Twitter WOKE ISH ONLY!
    Moon Royal Right Here!
    Steam: Tewaaraton

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      TBH, most of the valuable items in BST store are tradeable so this shouldnt posses as a big disadvantage. Except of course you wanted the heraldy expansion and other supportive items, which if you even cared to have them, your character should be strong enough to farm for them, and even so it is so much easier as compared to before RL patch. Other than BST, the Seasonal point is not account shared too (if i remembered correctly).
Working...
X