Conversion Armor in Ranking Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conversion Armor in Ranking Board

Hello, I've recently come across a little issue about conversion armor in the ranking board.

The issue I've come across is that in the ranking board your conversion armor is not doing its intended purpose (if you have design synthesized the costume put inside the conversion). That is to show your costume to other people. As you could see from the photos I've uploaded, in the ranking board my conversion is showing that I am wearing the Hidden Saint set for assassin. However, if you look at my costume in town, I am actually using the Extravagant Romantic Musician set. The complication is probably brought forth because my Extravagant set is actually design synthesized with Hidden Saint set for its ability (I want to look good on my sub characters that does not have conversion). Nonetheless, I hope it will be fixed so that it will provide its intended purpose.

I know many people may not be too fussed about the way your character looks in game/leaderboard. But if you're like me who paid for conversion and want to look good while playing the game and when other players inspect your character in the rankings, then I hope this will be fixed.

I know its not exactly a big issue, but the first step to fixing an issue is knowing there is one.

edit: as i wrote on one of my replies down below: "I've just realised its solely due to design synthesizing because even my epic shoes (not conversion) is shown as saint when its design is meant to be extravagant"
    Last edited by rogerrr; 08-04-2019, 06:33 AM.

Did you just recently changed to Musician set?
    If I'm not mistaken, those stats on the leaderboard is the stats when you clear those nests, it will update if you beat your own rank again.
    Again, I'm not entirely sure on how it actually works but logically that's how I see it.

Comment

• rogerrr
      rogerrr commented
      Editing a comment
      I've had my musician set for a while now but the thing that makes me sure that theres something wrong is that I have never synthesized my hidden saint set on my conversion as I dont really like how it looks.

Unfortunately, yes, ranking board displays the costume of the ability not the design. Same applies to conversion, it bypass the design.

hopefully ED can look at this, I wish to wear my Ares myth which is synth'd on runs.
    Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

• rogerrr
      rogerrr commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I've just realised its solely due to design synthesizing because even my epic shoes (not conversion) is shown as saint when its design is meant to be extravagant

rich people problems......

Comment

• rogerrr
      rogerrr commented
      Editing a comment
      But your name is RichyRichy :thinking:

• RichyRichy
      RichyRichy commented
      Editing a comment
      rogerrr haha i didnt mean any offense by the way

• rogerrr
      rogerrr commented
      Editing a comment
      oh no, no offence taken here haha

I do think RogerWhite is better than RogerBlue when your ign is RogerRed
    Good job ED, next time change his costumes to red ty

Comment

• rogerrr
      rogerrr commented
      Editing a comment
      Not lyk dissss! My fashion sense is constantly getting questioned </3

if im not mistaken, this bug has been fixed in kdn.
    translate this link http://patchnote.dragonnest.com/category?patchnoteno=30 at erorr fix.
    :3

Comment

Working...
    X