Oath Quest System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oath Quest System

What is this? Also this Oath Quest system seems buggy. We can't find the items in a certain dungeon. We did clear it already for about 10 times already. Please help
    Attached Files

You and your partner must get different items, like the ones in Sunken Cargo Vessel. You can find one item upon entering the 2nd portal inside the dungeon then the other one is kinda tricky. If you remember well, there is a mechanic which you need to select a box with the statue- there are 6 boxes to select, during this selection you have to keep selecting the wrong box until you'll come into a room with water on the floor or something like that. Then you'll see a crystal within its walls (if I remember correctly it is pink in color). After that will be some dungeon runs then you're good to go. I hope this helps, I srsly can't explain things well but I hope you'll get my point

Comment

• yellowmons
      yellowmons commented
      Editing a comment
      Ohhh. Thank you so much for the help bruh.

im stuck on this too @@ , my friend and me we just run together and he saw a crystal after second portal, but so wierd , i dont see any, after that he disconect , im still run alone, and cant find the water room.
    After reconnect, he said he finish the quest already , but me still 0%, we do the second run and i still dont see any crystal, this run lucky im go to the water room and saw the blue crystal on the wall, not pink like you said, but cant click it :v
    Now i feel my quest is bug but cant abadoned :v so now we need to cancel best friend and re do it ???? Pls i need your advice guys , thank u so much

Comment

• yellowmons
      yellowmons commented
      Editing a comment
      Same happened to me too. Turn off your hero both. And find the room with crystal in it. Don't kill the mobs yet. collect the ingredients first. Jst don't kill the monster in the room yet until you found the crystal or you will be transferred to the stage and re do it again.
Working...
X