About amd gpu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whitevoid View Post
    There is Catalyst 16.7.1 for Rx480. I want to see the result once you installed the driver if you don't mind.
    if u mean me i dont have rx480 mine AMD R7 series 200

Comment

Catalyst 15.7.1 for R7 200

Comment

Downgrading to catalyst 16.7.1 made no difference against relive 19.8.1 i'm using right now. Anyways, good thing i have characters which are not affected by it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nueziel View Post
          Downgrading to catalyst 16.7.1 made no difference against relive 19.8.1 i'm using right now. Anyways, good thing i have characters which are not affected by it.
          i tried this catalyst before its DN developers how they cant fix this and its been long time as i heard its unplayble for me i can ignore classes part and play what not effected much but when come to bosses its unplayable u cant dodge the skills attack cos its huge than normal and take much FPS

Comment

I had the same issue before not only fire skills but also costume effects and other Ex skills. But it was fixed by driver testing. Sometimes driver has issue with hardware. I want to see the updated screenshot. Don't worry we will revert it to updated driver.

Comment

I had the same issue before not only fire skills but also costume effects and other Ex skills. But it was fixed by driver testing. Sometimes driver has issue with hardware. I want to see the updated screenshot. Don't worry we will revert it to updated driver.
              tbh i deleted the game cos no fix and DN support cant help they just ask same thing repeatly and bla bla, also what do u mean by driver testing ?
              this my driver info tho
              Attached Files
              Last edited by KindlyFun; 09-01-2019, 04:51 PM.

Comment

If that is the case then I can't help you anymore.

Comment

If that is the case then I can't help you anymore.
                  i mean if u know a way to fix this i will gladly download it again

Comment

Working...
                  X