Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleric Female Costume: Main weapon +1 skill problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleric Female Costume: Main weapon +1 skill problem.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	154
Size:	301.9 KB
ID:	164496
    I completed all the requirements needed to open the final box of female cleric box using my crusader, but unfortunately the main weapon +1 skill is not compatible with the class that iam using. I open it with crusader and the reward weapon skill +1 i got is for Heretic class which is Execute definitely not usable for crusader class. Please fix the bug ED.

my guess is they use the same rule with academic boy costume... when you open the costume box, the skill in the weapon is a random skill from different variety of academic class.

Comment

academic free costume in red lotus open and now cleric well no clue about how to change the +1 always random mostly the counterpart of your class will give to you

Comment

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        what do you mean by open? academic male costume +1 is random it's so happen that I got the right skill. I wonder if the female costume for cleric, body costume is epic w/ rare grade stats. cp epic costume has better stats, that's what academics got, so it rots in my inventory.

• clawjack
        clawjack commented
        Editing a comment
        red lotus opening free costume last month

I've talk to some clerics in game who also acquired the set and confirmed that once the box is open the skill +1 is random. Well it sucks that i got a Heretic skill +1 on my Crusader and can't even change class..+1 wasted . Anyways thanks for the replies guys.

Comment

Opened that box on main Saint, and also got Execute +1
        And yeah, it's just for afk purpose in town, or when enter comp on dungeons/ stages (STS, Catastrophe, Dark Banquet) or PVP.
        Since stats compared with New Epic costume stats is around 500k matk/patk different

Comment

Been waiting for this, can anyone fill me in with the details and if your cleric is wearing the said female cleric costume, will the voice acting change into female once you are in a dungeon or nest? are the gesture voice acting changes as well?

Comment

• clawjack
            clawjack commented
            Editing a comment
            Mr.Shovels try to do it fast now maybe after this patch they removed it

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            visiting the forums for a little bit, i'm still not coming back in the game because there's no reason for me to.

I don't think i would be able to get a chance to do it now since its too tedious, and since it already ended long before i don't really care anymore but it was such a waste, would have given me a reason to play the game a few times rather than never.

• clawjack
            clawjack commented
            Editing a comment
            Mr.Shovels the only good to do is log in and get daily reward no good event except farming nest point for Ljade chances
        Working...
        X