Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AISHA on the beach

Hi,

so the items for the gacha event has been posted and it is "Aisha on the beach" accessories,(aside from the jade powder and twilight box, this sparks my interest)
    so anyone have an idea or have the stats for those cash accessories? is it also epic grade?

TIA for those who can give insight.

Same stats with other Hero Accessories set, except its character bound (can't put on server storage and can't use TW).

Comment

Originally posted by Shavonia View Post
      Same stats with other Hero Accessories set, except its character bound (can't put on server storage and can't use TW).
      Thank you so much!

Comment

Originally posted by Shavonia View Post
        ONE Last thing Sorry xD, is it better than Cold Mirage Sadnyth Acc? or no.

Comment

• Knee
          Knee commented
          Editing a comment
          That depends on your current stat, try using dngearsim if you have the time.

Cold Mirage set gives 5% more raw attack while Aisha/Hero set gives 4% more elemental damage.
        For most cases (especially for classes that use ECJ), Aisha set will be better, except for elemental classes which have high passive/self elemental buff.

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
          Nimmienaticz commented
          Editing a comment
          but the overall stats% of hero wtdn is better on innate & ecj classes imo, esp when u have full Ljades.

ps. i think its been a discussion here for a long time

• Shavonia
          Shavonia commented
          Editing a comment
          Umm, I think my wording a bit ambiguous on that exception part.
          I mean, there are some (very few) elemental classes that have huge amount of elemental passive or self buff (~40% - 50%, AH can even reach 70% if they choose elemental passive). Including epic/conversion costumes, L pet accessories and willpower stone (and also gears like GDN/BDN neck), those classes can easily reach 100%. That's why I think for few special cases, Cold Mirage set would be better, what do you think about it?

What about other class i think they dont have aisha weapon like for avalanche, rangrid, impactor and lustre

Comment

• clawjack
          clawjack commented
          Editing a comment
          for avalanche they have weap but same design with the spear you can go to merchant pania for more info
      Working...
      X