Poor Randgrid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Randgrid

Changes in job randgrid have a big effect on some of his previous balance skills. Heroic Charge damage and cooldown are reduced by almost half, but the difference in damage is very different. Will this job be left? when other jobs get changes and add damage? Too sad awaken skill is only 450% per hit, while many jobs per hit can penetrate 1000% or more. And the one hit can break 20k%.
    probably the highest tier in lancea like this 1. Flurry 2. Avalanche 3. Sting Breezer 4. Randgrid i hope this job have a revamp soon as posible as, cause we look ranking on nest board not many player using this job.

If I'm not mistaken, Randgrid is a tank class.
    If I'm right, don't expect any DPS boost for her as tank class aren't suppose to deal DPS as high as a DPS class for obvious reasons.

Don't worry, if Randgrid's DPS is outdated, skill balancing/revamp will come for her.
    Unfortunately, you need to have a lot of patience for that.
    Last edited by darkb1ader; 09-25-2019, 05:24 AM.
    Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

Hmm I don’t agree that Randgrid is the weakest tho.
      and also Randgrid is more of a “tanky DPS class”
      she is not a tank class cuz she doesn’t have provoke and barrier that Guard/Defensio/destroyer have
      In FDN Rand can get as high as Avalanche before they buffed her class mastery atk%, which is done in I think June 2019?
      I played a lot of Randgrid before the buff so I’m pretty sure she isn’t that bad :3...
      After the buff confirm will be higher.
      It’s hard for her to DPS yes, but if done properly she could outdps Ava for sure, at least in FDN.

Comment

Hello There, AH ex main here, i see that you are saying that rand is weak i can confirm that rand isnt weaker than AH =3 so get in line AH is first in the rework line.

Give it a month until dream jade get released and goon will be the outdated class, all the other lancea got really good jade compare to goon.
        You will probably need to learn how to play the class rand dps is equal or above ava at least on fdn.
        Maybe you should check if there is any new hands in the cash shop =3

PD: Let me help with a guide, https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...6tLhbISJE/edit
        Last edited by Noctaelius; 09-25-2019, 09:54 AM.
        it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

Comment

Lancea (except SB) - ED's daughter. I'm no longer surprised if this char's job paths (except SB) will get it's revamp before the other classes. They're their "daughters" afterall (except SB).
          Last edited by Wolfy; 09-30-2019, 09:50 PM. Reason: Typo
          TDIZ = Today's gonna be a great day!

Comment

• Wolfy
            Wolfy commented
            Editing a comment
            So don't you dare say "poor", when there are other classes that needs more help than "that".

• Nimmienaticz
            Nimmienaticz commented
            Editing a comment
            Please don't say all Ceas are ED's daughter, cos my SB is the adopted one.

• Wolfy
            Wolfy commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok, I'll take note of that. I stand corrected. I've applied the changes to my comment.

IMO, Rangrid isn't that bad. Although I can say that she needs a few reworks on some of her skills, she is definitely not the worst of the Lancea tree (hello SB)
          I can see Rangrid having Lancea flexibility with a Merce's SA superiority. Counter Flare is just a mechanically sh*t skill as nobody wants to parry stuff for the bonus effects.
          Last edited by Skyros; 09-26-2019, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X