• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower Tier for Gacha Event

Gacha event should lower its Tier.

No point, they will never learn.

Comment

I really wanted those rewards. I hope they remove the whole tier system and just give the rewards to everyone who purchased the gacha.

Comment

No point, they will never learn (2)

If they'll do that, DN will die even faster. Also, many whales are, in a way, anxious of using a lot of dough on an event that have already failed TWICE in a row.

Another thing would be, they really shouldn't rely on those Red Lotus Boxes a lot. Even if they're getting updated with new items, but with RECYCLED MOLDS most of the time?! Nu-uh, not my cup of tea. They should at least have alternatives.
        TDIZ = Today's gonna be a great day!

Comment

No point, they will never learn (3)

is this the third fail (future) only a few days have left now and still near in t2 (I'm feeling sad because I like the item there)

Comment

Doubt that will happen :/ i want the rewards too QAQ

Comment

IMO, I think ED should have butchered the Tiers this final week and just gave all the rewards to all who bought the 10 Boxes. That way they can get more $$$ (maybe get a lot of last minute purchases) and be on the good side of the playerbase (this is probably the sh*ttiest and most boring Anniversary in all of my years playing DN)

Comment

Working...
              X