How to farm dream jade fragments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to farm dream jade fragments

As the title says, how to farm dream jades from those special invaders. (How to meet them. I never see them) It would be nice to share any tips for effective farming. P.s I already have 8 bonding material
    Last edited by RichyRichy; 10-09-2019, 04:32 AM.

Legend says it can only be found when you enter the dreams of other people, hence the name. DREAM JADE FRAGMENTS...

In all seriousness it's a bit annoying and frustrating for me as to why it's so damn hard to farm or even find these fragments..

Comment

What do you mean "how to farm dream jades from those special invaders"? Just kill it and hope it drops, thats all.

And also, dream jade is kinda like the latest end game item, therefore it should be hard to get or else, everyone is end game and the whole server is ruined.

PS: I have 26 bonding materials and i have 0 frags.
      "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
      - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• RichyRichy
        RichyRichy commented
        Editing a comment
        I am sorry I mean how to encounter them bcos I never see it at lab 6 when I spammed dtmi

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        Now I see your problem. All dungeons before Saint Haven (Calderock, Praire Town, Mana Ridge) will not spawn invader.

• clawjack
        clawjack commented
        Editing a comment
        RichyRichy go to lab 6 and above mostly there are some drops of materials

i spamed Board mission f6, afaik, you get higher chance of invader appearing when you do board missions,
      i encountered that invader, already 2 times and got 50 pcs dream frag(server storageable), each time

Attached Files
      Last edited by Eud; 10-09-2019, 05:52 AM.

Comment

• Eud
        Eud commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't have, but it looks like 1cursed stone that summons 1 evil knight ( from 2nd stage Rudn) and many dark heroes, when i encounter them again (hopefully) ill take a pic

yess, in can be put in storage server(thankfully) and i think the bonding agent too right?

• Hatdog
        Hatdog commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking forward for it, since I'm pretty sure my luck won't let me see one. Thanks!

• Knee
        Knee commented
        Editing a comment
        That cursed tombstone like thingy have this circle that slows you down, I happen to get it in a small area and it's not a good time.
        Luckily the mobs are squishy enough, I run lab 6 on subs and the dark knight probably have around the same hp as the dungeon boss, the dark heroes dies in 1 skill mostly but the problem is when all of them rapes you while being slowed, it's not fun.

i heard for next patch, craft fee of Dream Jade will be reduce??

Comment

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        one thousand gold

• Knee
        Knee commented
        Editing a comment
        That will make dream jade value drop significantly.
        Guess it's better to sell now and wait then.

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll just wait till then to craft the dream jade, 50k g is a lot to me right now . And they forgot to put a dream jade slot in +20 tier3 calypse anyway. strange calypse tier 1 got a dream jade slot not to mention skila.

i found 2 resting place but i manged to screenshot 1

Comment

• Hatdog
        Hatdog commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for this!

Click image for larger version

Name:	DN 2019-10-11 21-15-00 Fri.jpg
Views:	585
Size:	143.8 KB
ID:	166014 i found another resting place but this time i got a jade

Comment

• RichyRichy
        RichyRichy commented
        Editing a comment
        Hatdog haha yeah only way to get it fast now

• Hatdog
        Hatdog commented
        Editing a comment
        May I know your current gears with those subs? My main is saint now so yeah, I'm kinda slow. Or maybe atleast your gear score. Thanks!

• RichyRichy
        RichyRichy commented
        Editing a comment
        Hatdog my main barbarian has 8k g.s full skilla weapon and armour I do lab7 on him.

My sub's saint and crus has 7.4k g.s clean skilla no enhance and gdn accessories I do lab 6 ( a bit longer on saint )

anyone already crafted a jade? is it random, class-specific, or can pick?

-edit-

well nvm, i read in description xD, good to know then
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Eud; 10-14-2019, 11:14 PM.

Comment

• RichyRichy
        RichyRichy commented
        Editing a comment
        It is Random

• clawjack
        clawjack commented
        Editing a comment
        for crafting price berlin use mighty bond or epoxy and voila you can get your dream jade now
    Working...
    X