Critical stat + Plate crit option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critical stat + Plate crit option

just want to make sure, I have a capped (max) critical rate of 89% and saw a plate skill that would increase 30% critical rate for that skill upon casting would 89%+30% = 119%? or still 89% .. don't have any idea what is the formula or the right computation.
    IGN: LynsBlade (IMPACTOR)

i think, this case plate increase 30% for pvp

Comment

Plate skill that add 30% critical? I didnt know that, mind sharing?

Also, critical cap is always at 89%, no matter u have extra buff, skill, anything. You wont get more than this.
      "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
      - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• Skyros
        Skyros commented
        Editing a comment
        I think he/she mentions about the '30% increase in Critical effect' on certain Dancer and/or Launcher skills. I can't remember others correctly such effects in skills from the Dancer and Launcher trees

yes Skyros is correct I'm impactor all main skill plate has 2 option Inc damaged or increase crit rate 30% of that skill btw one more question about Intense Shock (L-Buster +special attack will activate intense shock) if I will take 59% crit on stat and use L-Buster plate 30% it will be 89% does this 89% will affect the intense shock? or just the L buster will benefit on 89% and intense shock will depend on 59%.. BTW intense shock is a special effect of EX skill the thing that uses Bubbles .
      IGN: LynsBlade (IMPACTOR)

Comment

Working...
      X