Need advice on class picking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice on class picking

i have been playing DN on and off since 2015, but i only knew about the male classes never played any of the female classes.

so now i am looking for a new Dps class to pick and i have played and used all the male classes, i am looking for a pve class that is simple to play like my mains Destroyer/Saint, i don't want to play a character that is complicated to use like Crus/Inqui or spamy like ML. i dont really have time to level and use all the classes to know if they are good or fit my simple play style that's why i am asking this on the forums

so the question is what classes are simple to play and use for pve (like Destroyer/saints)

EDIT: also anther question is there any good dps class that doesnt use bubble or any proc system to dps?
    Last edited by RichyRichy; 10-29-2019, 11:32 AM.

Well for me I think Flurry is kinda fits to your question tho. High DPS (literally the Big Three), and quite easy to use.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• RichyRichy
      RichyRichy commented
      Editing a comment
      Ty for your response. A friend of mine has flurry and said u need a good PC to play her is that true?

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Err i think all classes need good PC to play, since DN is kinda fast paced so laggy PC = shitty gameplay for everyone.

Well for me, I think you can try Physician, since you've played Saint already.
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• RichyRichy
      RichyRichy commented
      Editing a comment
      I was kinda looking for another DPS character, but I appreciate your suggestion

go Elestra its simple, its female it can pvp pve support and with good gear and piloting skills can dps aswell.
    ~Severalle | Zachura | Syliveth~
    LINElife

Comment

• RichyRichy
      RichyRichy commented
      Editing a comment
      I always lagg when I party with elestra, I hope I will be alrite with my potato PC.

also anther question is there any good dps class that doesnt use bubble or any proc system to dps?

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Ripper, still doesnt has bubble system.

• WolfLover
      WolfLover commented
      Editing a comment
      Inquisitor is one

BP IMO seems like the best bet. Easy to use, close to mid range, high innate DPS and his bubble system is negligible. The only downside is that he's a spin-off class (cannot Job Change after nerf) and his Transformation skill costs HP % (but you'll have Draw Blood to mediate the HP loss). BPs are kind of spammy too if you use it to it's full potential (IMO all classes have a 30-second or below optimal skill rotation and with DN's fast-paced gameplay, I think all class are spammy)

Comment

• RichyRichy
      RichyRichy commented
      Editing a comment
      Ty I will check out BP and see if I like him

I just realised that I actually like slow paced classes like destroyer/saints, so I was wondering if there are any other class that is a bit slow paced like them too ( if that is even possible with dn current spam state )

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Healers (saint, LF, Phys) would be kinda slow pace as you wouldnt need to rush your DPS, just calm down and make sure your teammates doesnt die.

If DPS wise, it is hard to find any slow pace class, since DN classes has fuck ton of combo/CM/instants that requires you to keep on using skills in a chain. The only one that I know would be Dark Avenger, although still kinda fast paced.

• RichyRichy
      RichyRichy commented
      Editing a comment
      Ty I came to the same conclusion for DA....And I fking love him!!!!
      It was exactly what I needed I completely forgot about him since I used him in lvl 80 cap, already lvling him now and I am enjoying it
Working...
X