Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it just me or Ruina actually weak in PVE??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it just me or Ruina actually weak in PVE??

her damage is high but her hp is so low that i cant never not using a potion in any dungeon

i always have to play safe which consumes more time for me leveling,

asap i will be running out of potions and revive scrolls

im currently lvl 65 and i only have normal gears that you can get from dungeons or buying them using BST from blacksmith

need halp...my ruina is soooo weakk

If you take a peek at the leaderboards, Ruinas are actually one of the best classes out there.

You are still at level 63, which means your Ruina is still not at its full potential.
    Another thing to note, if you are dying a lot, try to lower the Floor of the dungeons you are running. Heck, if you are doing Main Quests, you can just do Easy as the EXP given by the MQ is enough to push you at level 95.

Or maybe you just need to dodge more? IDK, piloting skills also take into account on the reason why you are dying a lot. I dont know other factors but rule of thumb is follow my advice above.

Comment

If you're going for a dungeon grind, I recommend you making a test run (lowest difficulty) before that.

Try watching the AI enemy does it's thing by:

making them attack without getting yourself hit (making them look like a drunken person)

read their attacks like a book

--Note: Their attack pattern are quite few, some of them would end up being repeated, so it won't take that long, except their reaction to attack is what makes the run longer.

watch their mechanics

and after you get the picture of it

try testing yourself there by going in their attack range

then dodge

yes, you heard me right

only dodge

don't attack yet

what you're doing at that part is to adapt to their movements

and once you get used to their mechanic

try to synchronize them with your attacks

find the way of killing them as fast as possible.

(this would help you adapt to unexpected situations where mechanics require killing enemies with a limited time)

Doing PVP also helps you dodge their attacks without breaking a sweat.

Like what Skyros said, being level 63 might not give you the full potential yet

but gearing up might temporarily compensate it.
      [citation needed]

Finally, knowing of your direction/goal of your skill build

(knowing this is PVE related)
      Ruina players often go for full offensive build with a little defense (Glass-cannon type)
      [citation needed]

I might recommend you to balance it out if that doesn't go well

(the problem is that skill resets are difficult to obtain and quite expensive, so you have to think carefully which skill to use and upgrade)

I also recommend you to make a test build by creating a character in DWC Server (It's a PVP based place, but it has unlimited skill reset)

or you can go to DNSkillSim site if you want to make a build without having to open Dragon Nest.

​You can take a look for a skill build posted in the forum, or ask for one if you're still uncertain of which skill to use.
      ​​​​​​
      Tip: You can use Scroll Wheel when hovering your mouse on a skill, in a [Skill Window (K)] to switch the description between PVP and PVE to compare the changes on your skill

you can use this to view your PVE version of your skill build during in DWC Collosseum (a PVP place)

I hope this helps! ( > ヮ ī) ✧
      Last edited by Agent3554; 01-28-2020, 07:07 AM.

Comment

• Agent3554
        Agent3554 commented
        Editing a comment
        “Skill Reset Scroll is only 2500 Blood Sweat & Tear”

W H A T
        T H E
        H E L L

WHERE CAN I BUY ONE

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        of course at adventurer David , mission bulletin board store. are you somewhere in hibernation?

• Agent3554
        Agent3554 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, I only play DN for PVP, especially in DWC Server, once a month. It's a must for me to get one once I play DN again, so I could fix up all of my characters with messed up builds, well y'know Skill Reset could be ony obtainable through real money or achievement feat rewards. That is why I moved to DWC instead, free and unlimited skill reset, I change my skill build and playstyle. I really want to try Non-DWC PVP once again and try other classes that weren't available in DWC server. That's why getting one is like equivalent to a real life small grams of diamond for me. Plus my bypassed extremely offensive names could re used in PVP again lol

offtopic: does ruina have another branch class now like warrior to merc or sm?

Comment

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        yes and they are Impactor and Buster.
    Working...
    X