Dragon Nest Improvement Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Nest Improvement Discussion

So a discussion on ideas to improve the game. Well, I won't expect for this post to be approved. If it does, goodluck if this post reaches the dev team or if an active admin communicates about this and they consider some changes.

1. Increase Level Cap to 100.

2. Release the 3rd and 4th Active Awakening Skills.

3. PvP Mode: Balance of certain skills to reduce the AoE range, reduce the ability to spam iframes, nerf one-press-sure-win-skills (where it is impossible to escape due to hit-stun), nerf damage spike bonuses of certain classes (one skill should not take more than 25% of your HP, total class damage bonus passive should not exceed 20%).

4. Make a survey where we can input our opinions on which class to balance in PvP (each class will have their seperate question section, where the player can input their thoughts). Of course, give the player who completed the survey with in-game items as a reward.

5. Aside from PvP balance, also ask questions on which part to improve/change/remove from the game in order for potential new players to try the game, and old retired players to come back. This will also help the dev team to know of some long-existing bugs which they fail to address that the playerbase is aware of and wants to get fixed.

6. Create a Mass PvP (Comp: On) mode that is exclusive to guilds, should have modes to defend and invade castles. The more castles you have (but at the expense of higher cost of upkeep), the easier high level end-game equipment you can craft for that new cap.

Why a mass PvP mode where there are already tons of PvP modes? For bragging rights to ignite guild vs guild drama so that it's not boring.

Why (Comp: On) mode? So that it boils down to strategy and not the power of whales to acquire a castle.

This should also add a guild feature to upload emblems so that whenever a guild obtains a castle, the guild emblem will be seen throughout the city.

7. To support this event of Dragon Nest Improvement (IF implemented), for each shared post on FB/Twitter (free marketing of some sort to get more new players), we could select 50 random people to receive in-game rewards.

Post your other ideas.

1. Good idea instead of that stat penalty. But every level cap had brought us with new skill/CM, which I doubt ED even had that resources to do so right now in midst of remasters, new class, and skill jade shits.
    2. Might can be included in the lv100 cap suggestion, but this would be unfair to spin-off class that has no awakening. Unless they add something to them too as well, or else 100cap is quite not possible.
    3. Well i dont know pvp so...
    4. I believe we had someone who made a long survey last time on forum and collected quite a number of responses. Had sent to ED but hey, its ED and we got no response again.
    5. See our survey.
    6. We do have that previously (Guild War and Rumble Mode), but they removed it for whatever reason.
    7. I believe they are doing that already with those random FB page event that ask you to share and comment. Not really frequent but it is there.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

1. Make class roles more apparent: a) DPS b) Debuffers c) Support classes
      Remove the debuffing ability of classes under DPS category.
      Debuffers are semi-DPS classes with well debuffs. Tweak their DPS capabilities according to the debuffs they give.
      Supports are what they are and this includes Healers and Tanks

2. If the above system cannot be done (for some apparent reason) just make all debuffs have the same duration. Some classes have no CD/Debuff Duration disparity on their debuffing skills and it makes them more effective that those who cant have 100% uptime.

3. If listening to the playerbase is a hassle, please try to use STG as a reference point to see what class needs buffing (or nerfing). Still there is the issue of the boss being static but have a quick glance on the data can provide good insight specially for classes who desperately need boosts.

4. Stop having events that gives rewards to a certain number of people. It sucks.

Comment

• Skyros
        Skyros commented
        Editing a comment
        Tbh, Class specific party buffs were cancer. I'd say that ED did the right thing with limiting most party buffs as it made a lot of classes good just because of a specific buff.

• BlessedSign
        BlessedSign commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah i won't deny about that though but still was interesting back then for me, its nice now that the buffs are balanced.

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree, the essence of having support roles on a party were being overlooked by how other DPS class such as Light Fury having such a good DPS while having the ability to heal and buff the party.

The problem with their character innovation over the years is that they mix in a lot of things from party buffs on a DPS 1st specialization and acquiring that onto the 2nd specialization even without the improved effects (an example is the Priest specialization having the Protection Buff, both Inquisitor and Saint on the same party could use the same skill on different times to increase the duration further, one buff at a time)

They should just leave the Party buffs to the support roles, such as the Saint, Light Fury, and Physician and other defensive support roles such as the esteemed "Tanks" that from my own perspective is non existent since Provoke debuffs are rather broken and aren't being utilized properly because the AI on any boss only targets the highest DPS dealing class in a party.

This actually motivates me to make a suggestion thread regarding this matter.

Was there any point in doing this if we couldn't even convince ED in the first place?

People are doing the same thing long time ago, yet no improvements, only updates or new things. Plus they weren't doing it unless the problem is serious to them.

Edit: Ah, BananaCredits already pointed it out
      Last edited by Agent3554; 02-09-2020, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        Remember the survey made (and paid) by Glass? Nothing happened after that LMAO

Not gonna lie
      This is the nth time petition like this were made
      And the nth time post like this gonna rot inside this so called forum
      ~ Hurri can DANCE ~

Comment

Make dungeons use 100ftg and nests use 300ftg, refill fatigue completely on weekly reset. Let Hotspring refill 6000 fatigue on Fridays-Sundays since its the damn weekend.

Comment

We don't need new skills.. There are too many already, that's a silly suggestion

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            Some Characters already has way too many skills to be used like the Crusader, some have few like the sniper, all in all i think specific characters should only have new skills if necessary, others may only need improved versions of their other skills similar to a CM or awakening passive.

• RichyRichy
            RichyRichy commented
            Editing a comment
            Mr.Shovels I agree with what you said I use crusader and a lot of spammy classes; it is getting too ridiculous the amount of skills in rotations and low CD. DN rite now needs class rebalance to change or reduce the spam fest they created

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            In my opinion, each character should have a skill limit to each on its own, if DPS class has 6 DPS skills including their ultimate skill, and their self buffs then pretty much everything would be balanced, they could just key in different rotational skills and combo in order to achieve what the character would have done even before they've got a lot of skills to be used.

A Rebalancing would be tedious, but if they achieved to redo most of the things on each character, i'd say that would be the rebalance we all need and people would be happy to take notice that ED is taking actions! but then again, a lot of people might wonder why would they do that? a lot of players have already picked a specific class that would be ranked on higher tiers of DPS in ranks because that's the character with the best money making- i'm sorry, gold making abilities, since a lot of other characters such as the guardian who has pitiful DPS but excellent tanking capabilities are surpassed by that of the Destroyer, which has better DPS but relatively good tanking capabilities (since Destroyer would only reduce incoming damage they would take, Guardians would have the ability to block most of the attacks without receiving any damage at all + they've got damage reducing buffs for themselves)

A DPS should be a DPS, Support roles should have buffs and debuffs, what i think is that there should only 2 roles exist in the game, don't even bother with a buffer-debuffer because you can classify support roles to do that job.
        Working...
        X