EyeDentity please follow your own abuse policy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EyeDentity please follow your own abuse policy

Salaena and Sniper damage bug via heraldy changing abuse had been quite a big fuss recently. Lets see what ED had responded.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sally bug.JPG
Views:	1105
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	167355

Now, lets see what is within ED's abuse policy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ED policy.JPG
Views:	50
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	167356

According to DN-DUP-03, those who found guilty will get punishments included temporary ban, permanent ban, and inventory wipe. I believe there had been proofs and photos that had been reported to ED as well as circulating among communities, about certain players who abused this bug during December 2019 Sunset Training Ground ranking event, which also involved bug abusers getting the top ranking rewards. Yet, ED decided just to reset the STG ranking (at this point it is useless), and gives out 1x Gacha Box to everyone as compensation?

ED, if you saw this post you better uphold to your own policy.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

BAN!!!! BAN!!! BAN!!!!

Don't get your hopes up though because most of those players who abused the bugs top up a lot of eyecash so.....

Chances are, justice will be served with 1 piece Red Lotus Gacha Box LMAO.
    Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      Now ED is put in a tight spot. Either way, ED is going to have a huge problem on their hands.

• darkb1ader
      darkb1ader commented
      Editing a comment
      ED won't actually be on a tight spot because just like before they solve everything by giving away 1 piece random type of Gacha Box and problem solve. LMAO

To be honest though, I've never thought they tried to get away with their very own RULES but then again 1 piece of GACHA BOX solves everything. LOL
      Last edited by darkb1ader; 02-11-2020, 02:13 AM.

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, not all are eating the 1 Free RL box crap. In the future, this issue is going to resurface again and again.

But what do I know?

tactical dot

Comment

2 months ago, during the STG event, Yomitsu cleared lab 14 with this timing with these gears,

which in theory is already impossible, since he lacks FD, the raw matk, crit, cdmg etc.

sally also has 1 ele debuff too, which means he already loses out on a 20% dmg debuff, making it even more stupid that he could clear.

i sent a ticket to ED then,

this was their stupid response, clearly they don't play the game.

i sent a second ticket, being stupid enough to think that they had some brains to verify/check up on Yomitsu before the event ends and he wins through bug abuses.

yet their response was once again stupid.

i sent a final ticket with regards to the bug after i gathered up evidence and could prove that this bug existed.

yet their response was again generic and stupid.

CLEARLY, ed doesn't mind that they rewarded a bug abuser. or intend to punish them accordingly. maybe yomitsu's gears now can clear 14, but at that time he could NEVER have cleared with those stats/gears. Clearly bug abuse was present.

in fact, Boobsnipe and ElfAtremis (DreamElf) or smth, got away scot free as well.

I sort of expected maybe a recall of the title + jellies they received (whatever they had left), didn't expect a ban, but still...... their lack of punishment and clearly stupid response to the issue and the abusers.... meh.
      ElfAtremis literally uploaded a video of the bug abuse and still didn't get punished....

Dk if ED is blind or because they're subpar spenders or ..turning a blind eye on purpose.

Comment

• darkb1ader
        darkb1ader commented
        Editing a comment
        Clearly, it's fine to violate their abuse policy so violate away LMAO.

This would make you rethink on joining events where cash is involve LOL.
        My suggestion, don't spend... I feel sorry for those who spent cash just to clear STG as high as they can only to be beaten by bug abusers LOL.
        Last edited by darkb1ader; 02-11-2020, 01:53 PM.

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah yes the classical ED reply that made the STG event even funnier. L jade is like quite common nowadays already and they think L jades gives tremendous DPS lol.

good job ED.

Comment

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        Lmao they dont even tried to make the paragraph easier to read now

• darkb1ader
        darkb1ader commented
        Editing a comment
        In the end, they will just reply...
        Our team have done extensive research on the following players and have proven that they haven't abused any bugs.
        Thank you for your time on reporting such players and rest assured that bug abusers will be punished accordingly...

LMAO

heraldry abuse? how did u know thats the root of the bug?

Comment

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        it had been quite a big fuss during that time, and the trick was shared by someone to the public last month, 1 month after the stg event ended and after everyone got their rewards
    Working...
    X