No announcement yet.

help...how to get skilla gears ASAP???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help...how to get skilla gears ASAP???

i've been playing my Barbarian for a week and so far i got +13 Calypse Shoes Tier3
    Im focusing on getting skilla shoes first because its the cheapest

It's TOO hard to enhance my Calypse Set to the next tier
    Because i don't have much gold and also FTG Consumption is TOO HIGH + needs soo many Jellies + AND its Soo annoying when the enhance fails
    Since FTG Consumption is soo high, i had to only play Side Quests that has the same dungeon as my mission board

i only got 300-500 gold per day

im wondering
    how long does it usually takes people to get full skilla gears????

any tips to get skilla gears as fast as possible???

1. Event.
    Last month (Feb 2020) had the event where u can get full skila armours (no weapon) by completing the mission box. This month, however, only applicable for academic/loli classes.

2. Future update
    In about 2 months time, skila can be crafted from berlin with quite a very low cost.

Currently, skila can be seen as the average level of gear in DN, so it usually takes quite some times (months) to reach that. Although, skila enhance is much, much more cancer than calypse.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ouch, I hope skila pouches are server storage able, I already given my SS the skila armors from PM Lisa boxes. And my other academics are already equipped w/ either +20 tier3 calypse or ancient armors. If not those skila pouches will be wasted.
Working...
X