Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is [Red Moon] jade out now? If not, when?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is [Red Moon] jade out now? If not, when?

Seeing Ruina's new [Kidney Blow] and Defensio's new [Beat Down] makes me want to go back to PVE just to obtain it.

Additional question, just in-case it was released, how to obtain it?

For people wondering or who haven't seen it yet, here's the video of what it looks like:

Jesus christ, what the hell is that kind of Beat Down is that?

Forgive me for asking a dumb question, is [Red Moon] jade is just basically another version of [Dream] jade?

Edit: I just rewatched the video of Machina's Red Moon & Dream jade skill improvements, and compared it. To my disappointment, [Red Moon] jade is literally [Dream] jade with just additional improvements, some of it are unchanged. I think these jades are same thing, the only difference is their name lol.
    Last edited by Agent3554; 03-07-2020, 07:21 AM.

1) Red Moon Jade was released in KR last January, so chances are it'll be introduced in SEA by May (following the 4 month content gap between KR and SEA)

2) Red Moon is basically Dream Jade Version 2. So, attainment is almost the same. Either go on a Dungeon Hunt on Floor 6 and above or spam Sunset Cloister.

3) See above answer. There will be another type of Dream Jade to be introduced soon called Full Moon Jade (dunno when)

Comment

"Edit: I just rewatched the video of Machina's Red Moon & Dream jade skill improvements, and compared it. To my disappointment, [Red Moon] jade is literally [Dream] jade with just additional improvements, some of it are unchanged. I think these jades are same thing, the only difference is their name lol."

It is not an improved Dream jade, it is another season of skill jade FFS.
      "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
      - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

If not mistaken when I read patch note on KR official web (Auto translate it to English), Moon Jade is additional Jade like Dream Jade, but it will be able to equip on the 2nd Weapon, while Dream Jade for the Main Weapon.
        And the location to obtain Dream Jade a bit changed. Dream Jade only can be obtained in Sunset Cloister, while Moon Jade on the dungeon Lab 6 above from Phantasmal Invader. Also, the drop rate of obtaining them a bit increased.
        Last edited by Lans Vahndreas; 03-09-2020, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• BananaCredits
          BananaCredits commented
          Editing a comment
          1. Not on subs weapon, but on main weapon, competing with DJ. It is intended that you only can choose one out of all variety of skill jades. (Yes they are called skill jades, not new dream jade, or dream jade version 2, etc., and yes more seasons are coming).
          2. Location of attainment of dream jade is completely replaced with EJ, included that invader and sunset cloister. After patch, only way to get DJ is converting EJ frag into DJ frag in berlin only.
          3. Drop rate of EJ scales with difficulty, and the frag needed to make EJ is lower (100 at first, 89 in next patch).

• Lans Vahndreas
          Lans Vahndreas commented
          Editing a comment
          So, that was a mistake, I've read again DN KR patch note, and yeah it's applicable for the same main weapon.

Its going to be implemented on April 7th

Comment

• atom100
          atom100 commented
          Editing a comment
          Same w/ Mino's w/c only accessible by super Saiyan or who can pay servicer.

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm not gonna give them my gold for a minos set, i would rather get a complete set of Goddess gears instead no thanks.

• atom100
          atom100 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ha ha, we have same thinking better spent those gold on other things. BTW that service won't be cheap.

Dream Jade / Dream core will increase the price exponentially? with this Patch as it does not drop dream fragment / Dream Jade in DG only option transforming moon fragment into dream fragment and nobody is crazy to do that!

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          Now i get why people say that SS is gonna be stronger than GM on this patch is because of that.

Not sure about the ice pump tower on the DDJ for GM since i haven't tested it out.

• zVanilla
          zVanilla commented
          Editing a comment
          DJ Ice Pump is better than Blood Moon gatling Gun, ice pump does good damage and ice stak

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          I've read the description but i haven't seen it in action, tried searching on youtube but i can't seem to find one since all of them are just showing off their runs on BDN and there's no clear shot of it, so their titles on their videos are useless.
      Working...
      X