"Blacksmith Restructure" When??:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Blacksmith Restructure" When??:(

Enhancin Calypse to Skilla is very torturing because its very expensive+enhance success rate is not 100%
    especially for Lower, Upper Body which needs 300+gold each enhance from tier 3...and after +10 it feels like hell...i've been working hard getting golds and all of them will be wasted for nothing because the enhance fails
    ...and also Weapons which needs 300+gold from the beginning(tier1) and i will never enhance them

new players will probably get bored too fast and then quit DN
    Blacksmith enhancing needs lower cost....higher enhance success rate....or 50% reduce cost when enhance fails(i mean bruh...the blacksmith doesnt seem to have any shame that they failed doing what their costumers want yet they ask for costs?)

Should be able to craft Skilla gear from blacksmith next patch for 1kg + easy mats like high grade garnet, high grade life essence So hopefully it does come next patch which should be tomorrow

Comment

• Dumbn00b
      Dumbn00b commented
      Editing a comment
      i have completed the mission box
      and i give the skilla to my 2nd main
      but my main onlyhave skilla boots and glove

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      but why not gives ur main full skila?

• Dumbn00b
      Dumbn00b commented
      Editing a comment
      because i want him to have ancient armours
      if i give him skilla, and when i get ancient armours...the skilla will become useless in my storage

Click image for larger version

Name:	Update Skilla Crafting.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	109.7 KB
ID:	168029

Probably this update in SEA on the upcoming Game Patch or next month. SEA and Korea the gap update approximately 2 to 4 months. Usually, they implement some part gradually, so it's not precisely the same as DN KR update contents.

Comment

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's better to wait for the goddess gear from the daily attendance, at least helmet and shoes are better than skila. and it's cheaper to enhance if you have enough jellies from side quest. 180 lapis takes weeks to farm specially if your under gear.

If TS see the the amount needed to enhance skila…. and less than 50% success rate.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      I played for 2 months, i only scoured a hundred lapis on my inventory from all the dungeon and nest grind i did way before the year 2019 ended and way before i quit, still quite a tough time to farm lapis even now.

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      But if you're rich like some other people out there, no need to farm just buy them from April 400g each.
Working...
X