Please Fix.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Fix.

I'm getting the worst problem in playing this game, because of the dreaded "Duplicate Log-in".

Just today Friday March 20, 2020, this morning i started to play Dragon Nest as usual the daily routine doing the DQ's and chat with my friends. And when i decided to go out to any portal of Saint Haven to run some nest, i got this repeated non-stop disconnection and every time i reconnect it will show this annoying Duplicate Log-in. Imagine from morning up until evening i experience this horrible disconnection upon entering portals or even inside nest, i can't even finish one single freaking nest today as in WTF is going on here.

FYI, i got decent computer specs and very good connection. I played other games on my PC just to see if ill get DC and i didn't even get any disconnection problem besides from Dragon Nest. Please ED/DNSEA fix this problem of Duplicate Log-in.

I want to play this game while evading this COVID-19 with my friends online.

IGN: Drakonish

ill also encounter this disconnection, maybe turning off your costume will help fix the problem.

Comment

• ouenskie
      ouenskie commented
      Editing a comment
      I appreciate the suggestion and i also tried it still same result. When i succeed passing the portal without disconnecting there is this random DC inside nest and its kinda annoying.

• Deceptionist
      Deceptionist commented
      Editing a comment
      sorry about that. base on my experience. this dc will come unexpected by selling special quest (coop,Ca,alli) with the members i gather unto the portal and after re-login there comes the duplicate login warning and the costumes of my character are now off then the game runs normally until i change to my sub.

This is normal in DNSEA. Even queuing in ladder also got duplicate login disconnection.

Comment

• ouenskie
      ouenskie commented
      Editing a comment
      I know what you mean but it's been 3 days straight still cant play this game in a normal way, as i posted here always DC when entering portals or inside nest or dungeons. Sad to think that my hobby to play this game is hindering me to do so.

• EternalCat
      EternalCat commented
      Editing a comment
      Based on my observation for years, this duplicate dc things do have some connection with the appearance of massive numbers of farming bots near the portal. This is an ancient problem for Eyedentity. I assume they might be ran out of idea or short of budget to hire a capable programmer.

Last time they did 'War with Bots' event in 2018. Hmm.. a laughing stock among those geeky wicked minded bot users.

Today the bots are evolving, each of then got their own minion now.

It might be caused by the surge of internet usage due to the quarantine. A lot of people are at home and are most likely using the internet to pass time or do work remotely. Other games that I play are also having problems with the connection. PH internet might be reaching its capacity.

I think the situation will improve after the quarantine is lifted.

Try playing during sleep hours (1-6 am) when there are less people awake.
    Last edited by MeshPolygon; 03-22-2020, 09:15 AM.
    ★ Gintama ❖ 「ヒカリ証明論 / Hikari Shoumeiron」 ❖ CHiCO with HoneyWorks ★

✾▬▬▬▬▬▬❀▬▬▬▬▬▬✾
    Spotify URI | Spotify Song Link
    Wars Of Our Time (Dn Sea Forum History)ED 1:1 Inquire(SEA)Choco's Academic Fanart Gallery :3
    DNSEA Discord Invite

Comment

• ouenskie
      ouenskie commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope that's the case with surge of internet usage with the quarantine issue and i wish this end soon. I think ill have to turn on my vampire mode on just to stay awake from evening to morning
Working...
X