Help me pick the best costume!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me pick the best costume!

Hi Everyone, I am Lighlita. I just started playing PVP back around a year.

Anyway, I am quite fond of making a modification for my character. I edit a lot of costume colors until the point I can no longer decide which one is the best.

I wanted to see how you guys think about it. Please give your answer according to the format below:

1). Which one is the best for you?
    2). What kind of feeling you got for what you just picked?
    3). Anything you want to say more.

Take a look at the catalog below:

(Full resolution embed as an attachment)

All opinions are welcome. I really had a hard time for it since some people around me never say the same.

Thank you in advance!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by LighlitaSEA; 03-29-2020, 11:17 AM.

I like mystic purple

Comment

• LighlitaSEA
      LighlitaSEA commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! What kind of feeling did you get for it? (e.g. Princess, Priest, Strawberry, etc..)

• RichyRichy
      RichyRichy commented
      Editing a comment
      LighlitaSEA it looks really cool and sexy

Based off of your profile pic, I guess it would be Stripe Pink, I chose that as well since it looks fitting for such an elf. Sweet Pink is optional, also Mystic Purple makes her look villanious, but erotic at the same time

Comment

• LighlitaSEA
      LighlitaSEA commented
      Editing a comment
      omg, I never expected purple to be a villainous one. Still curious why do you think Pink fits more with elf XD.

I would love to have the Frozen and Royal Blue on my sniper since i prefer either dominant colors of the shades of blue, or something that looks light and mesmerizing to look at.

Sweet Pink, Stripe Pink are a mainstream selection for the most part, i bet a lot of people would vote for those since she's an "Elf" and they categorize pink as a girly color, but the Stripe Pink fits your character profile and your archer's color profile (medium eye color, light hair color and the hairstyle is great for light colored costumes)
    Your archer has the character profile of a "Docile" elf look with simple and graceful hair style, nothing too complicated, so i think any lightly colored costume would fit her, twintails also works with the outfit and color as well.

Mystic Purple doesn't fit her color profile of her hair or hairstyle and eyes, if you want it u should change your hair color (that's just a suggestion, i like matching colors of hair and the wardrobe)

More of my thoughts about the colors:

Sweet Pink - Adamant
    Frozen - Dauntless
    Stripe Pink - Timid
    Royal Blue - Mighty
    Mystic Purple - Defiant

I may have made your costumes sound like the natures of a pokemon but i think that's about how i feel for each one of them. Depending on your actual preference if you're a bit of a shy person, but social i think Sweet Pink perfectly fits the criteria, i mean your character isn't the only one making an appearance, but also your character could also portray your personal traits as a person as well, that's just my judgement since that's what i do when trying to select which costumes fits best for my characters in the game (not that i have gold to even buy costumes or anything which is kind of SAD)

Hopefully my opinion was not too late for you to notice.

Comment

• LighlitaSEA
      LighlitaSEA commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for such an in-depth answer. That was very helpful!
      I was surprised with the Twintails comment XD. My character probably look more childish and naughty in that way.
      Still, I may try to experiment with it.

I'd choose frozen and stripe pink since it matches the overall look of your archer (hairstyle and color), also my eyes really prefer pastel colors.

Think royal blue and mystic purple colors are a bit too aggressive for me it might work if you have a shorter hair. While sweet pink seems a bit too ordinary and plain for me.

So frozen and stripe pink it is.

Comment

• LighlitaSEA
      LighlitaSEA commented
      Editing a comment
      It looks like most people prefer Stripe-Pink in general XD.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      Stripe Pink really looks fitting for your archer's style thats why, if you would have had a different hairstyle and color, depending on which color of hair your archer has we would have selected royal blue more if it was of a dark colored one.

But there are some Dark colored hairs with the right hairstyle fits perfectly with a light colored costume.

Mr.Shovels

I finally managed to do Twintails for her. Please let me know your thought about it XD

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      She looks great! but i remembered i had a shorter version of that twintails on my archer last time before i bought her a new hairstyle (if i remember correctly, if not then that's the one i was trying to talk about)

I'll try to look up and see if i still have my old pictures of my sniper on cloud and share it with you.

EDIT: nvm i've lost my account, that's too bad.
      Last edited by Mr.Shovels; 03-31-2020, 01:09 PM.

Royal Blue. Considering u doing videos all the time.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      Giant Slimy Toad incoming

• LighlitaSEA
      LighlitaSEA commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't understand :>
Working...
X