Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Way to hide/filter blue-bird chat or clear messages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to hide/filter blue-bird chat or clear messages?

I genuinely apologize for asking this stupid and dumb question, but is there any ways to at-least clear messages or hide/filter blue-bird messages? I really have no idea on how to do that.

The ridiculous speed and amount of Blue-bird chat is always blocking my in-game notifications, whispers, party chats, and regular chats, having me to scroll every time when I want to read the feedback (not helpful in times of urgent situations or in-action) and I am mentally exhausted and tired of this problem.

I have to block so many players every time they send a blue-bird (Traders, Service, Advertisements, Phishing Sites, Scam Complaint/Warning, Chat Fights, etc.), and it is indeed time-consuming and a stupid idea to do so, but it's still my obligation to do that.

Another question: Is there any ways to hide the chat-bar itself? If no, I guess I'll have to get used to it and practice playing Dragon Nest without interface while recording it.

I really need solutions for this and I'm extremely desperate for it, as I don't want to resort into modifying a game and make a custom interface solely for this issue, it's also a stupid idea, but I'll have no other choice but to do it.

Any answers are appreciated, thank you in advance.
    Last edited by Agent3554; 04-06-2020, 12:53 AM.

If your HUD could be decreased (only works on monitors and GPUs that could support any 1920x1080 screen resolution on monitors) you could make chat unnoticeable by doing that, making your focus more on the game rather than checking out on the screen.

Discord is a necessary application for any private guild conversations and party recruitment rather than doing it ingame whereas it would be flooded by idiotic bluebird chats and nonsense red bird users who flails around their dominance of VIP authority by spamming red birds even if the message contains nothing but slander, banter and sexual discrimination towards their guildmates or another player (i understand the banters but they should keep it at bay)

Red birds was a mistake anyway, bluebirds was annoying enough, they had to add a more annoying feature in the game.

Its been a decade since people have been asking and suggesting to add a mute option over chat, or disabling seeing any messenger bird messages on chat because people actually uses it over for their drama and when they get scammed and gets frustrated.

Comment

• Agent3554
      Agent3554 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your advice, I will be using Discord for now.
Working...
X