Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webcoin

Does anyone know how to get webcoin?

Man how I hope there is a special webpage explaining how to get webcoin and the event mechanic. Only if we had that....
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

you can have it through cleaaring dungeons.
      1 dungeon = 1 webcoin
      10 webcoin is the max per day you can get.
      It's given everyday at 7:00 GMT +8
      YOU SHOULD GO TO WORK! ~~ HARD WORK PAYS OFF! ^^
      Donate Gold to: SenpaixKai
      Thank Youuuuu!^^ UwU

Comment

Error code 203 after got the same number for multiply times. In such case webcoins are still used.
        "Work hard if you want to live"
        — Argenta
        "Luckily you have me... We can go all dungeons if you want "
        — Comrade

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          The tactic in bingo is that you keep using "roll random number" for a cheaper alternative as long as you haven't opened up atleast 8-10 slots, after that you need to manually open it rather than getting multiple same rolled numbers and waste your coins on getting an open slot already, after you opened up a few slots, try to accomplish a line of binggo by selecting a line which you only need a few more slots to open to get the reward on that row, horizontally gives you gold lotus crowns, if you want those then your goal is to finish up lines horizontally

• Velerlis
          Velerlis commented
          Editing a comment
          Skyros Yep, I know that. No complains, no regrets - just an experience shared so all info were in one topic
          Mr.Shovels Hm, do you mean that the line where to open numbers can be selected?

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          There are indications that to open the slots you want, you will have to use a lot of coins to do so.
      Working...
      X