No announcement yet.

FDN WEP or SKILLA WEAPON for MOONLORD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FDN WEP or SKILLA WEAPON for MOONLORD?

Guys, i would like to ask which one is better to all those Moonlord mains because until now im confuse which one is better and deals more dps. thank you ^^

P.S. I'm asking because i havent experience wielding two different swords skilla and fdn wep. I only use fdn wep. ty again for those who will answer.
    YOU SHOULD GO TO WORK! ~~ HARD WORK PAYS OFF! ^^
    Donate Gold to: SenpaixKai
    Thank Youuuuu!^^ UwU

If you got like millions of gold , Go for Skila if low on budget go for FDN weapon. FDN weapon easy to enhance up to +10. If you planning on enhancing beyond +10 Go for Skila. But base on my experience I used 400k gold able to enhance Skila to +8 only jellies not included. It's all the same to all class.

PS FDN weapon has addt'l 15% atk when you use eclipse in ML w/c triggers it. which sometimes come in handy when you need burst.
    Last edited by atom100; 04-08-2020, 01:38 AM.

Comment

• mrkjshtnr
      mrkjshtnr commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you for sharing your own experince hehe.
      P.S. im using moonlord and i ady have +10 fdn and i also know its effect. tyyyy

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      atom100 is a ML , I just buy him 1 +10 FDN sword worth 100k although he is just my sub now. only 1/4 the cost +8 skila for my main GM. although I have to enhance it further w/c is +9 now if I got the resources. That's why if you're not going beyond +10 skila don't bother.
      Last edited by atom100; 04-08-2020, 04:08 AM.

If you can push your Skila to +10 or higher, then go Skila.

​​​​​​Else just stay FDN.

Comment

• mrkjshtnr
      mrkjshtnr commented
      Editing a comment
      oh. is that a rule.
      what are you using right now as your main weapon? skilla?

• Zengeroff
      Zengeroff commented
      Editing a comment
      Skila +11

But I'd say that +10 skila barely beats +10 FDN, +11 skila comfortably beats it, +12 skila beats it handily.

• mrkjshtnr
      mrkjshtnr commented
      Editing a comment
      ohh. thank youuuu! more power!

Just stick with your FDN weapon since you've already got one.

Skila is better if you can enhance it beyond +10 since FDN and other Ancient Grade equipment requires the Brilliant Destruction Magical Jelly or something that prevents item destruction but penalizes your level enhancement greatly, its a drawback from being able to enhance cheap.

There is a Tougher version for the FDN Weapon which is crafted by using materials you acquire on Forest Dragon Nest Hard mode, which is a new game mode for FDN, if you do FDN Hard, then there's no problem for you getting the best weapon available in the game.

Just remember that Skila's advantage is that you need to spend a lot of resources beyond +10, if you were able to enhance it to +15 or more, it is a much better weapon that outweighs the added bonus skill effect of FDN weapon (+15% / 10% for some are a small value compared to the bonus you get from enhancing skila beyond +12)

Either way, all of it is expensive, but the good thing about having a lot of gold is that you can just buy the Tough version of the FDN weapon and you wouldn't have to farm for it on FDN Hard, just make sure you've got several millions of gold that could come in handy when someone gets it in a few weeks.

Comment

Working...
    X