Combined skills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combined skills

Can anyone tell me how to use combined skills? Are they automatically active when ypu get them? Or do they need to be actived, if yes, how?
    Mail me gold to: Shiryne

iirc when your hero level reach 500 or 600 all of them will be max, no need for you activate it's automatic.

Comment

Think of the combined skills as "passive" enhancements, so lets say you get 5% damage reduction on your "Damage Reduced" Combined skill, it will get applied.

The Slots below the Combine Skill graph are the "Next" to be improved passives when you level up, so basically once you reach hero level 500 you will unlock everything, and as you progress to the hero levels you will improve everything.

Max hero level is 2000 i believe

Comment

Combined level is not Hero level. It is the summations of character level of all characters in your account.

It is auto applied, and to get everything activated you need a total of Combined level 900.
        "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
        - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• atom100
          atom100 commented
          Editing a comment
          It is relevant or you'll miss out important skill, the 6% additional damage w/c need 475 combined level. actually I don't pay much attention to it when ED implement this system. since I already have combined level of 2660 at that time.

• tilukzutkida
          tilukzutkida commented
          Editing a comment
          Ohhh okay, thank you very much.

• tilukzutkida
          tilukzutkida commented
          Editing a comment
          I actually have like 10 chars, 6 of which are level 1 and the other 4 chars are, 95, 50, 25, and 22 xD
      Working...
      X