Critical Percentage ( 89% vs 100%)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critical Percentage ( 89% vs 100%)

Yow guys, is anyone here try to experiment on their critical percentage because i've tried to experiment on it XD
    As a result 89% gives me some of my damage were not critical while having 100% crit makes all my hits critical and gave my dps a boost 3% of it.
    I wonder if it applies to everyone. btw I use Moonlord.
    YOU SHOULD GO TO WORK! ~~ HARD WORK PAYS OFF! ^^
    Donate Gold to: SenpaixKai
    Thank Youuuuu!^^ UwU

89% is the maximum limit value for Critical, it can go beyond but it will never get applied when in battle (sounds about right if there's no bug)
    Probably you're only saying that because most of the hits you successfully landed on enemies was a critical, 89% is a big value and the more hits a skill needs to land before dealing the full damage it should do, the less chance it will because critical chance only applies on a per hit basis and not on a per cast of skill, a lot of people doesn't know on this misconception which they deliberately get frustrated.

My crusader's Lightning zap (with BMJ) changed its number of hits from 1 to several hits (probably 10 or 12) and most of the hits i deal with it didn't land a critical hit, that also applies to a lot of skills people use.

Not sure if Moonlords only requires a few hits on their skills to deal the most damage but you're probably lucky at that time to land all critical hits.

Comment

• mrkjshtnr
      mrkjshtnr commented
      Editing a comment
      i tested it not just once. i experimented on it.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      There is a description when hovering down the critical stat "Cannot exceed a maximum of [89%] meaning that even if the current values of your critical are past 89% it shouldn't be applied, since only being able to exceed the maximum limit are a feature when there is some stages that reduces your overall stats (higher labyrinth floors will do that, it is meant for it to exceed since it will get reduced at some point)

Not sure, maybe its a bug or you're just that lucky, try to record every data you gather and then maybe share it here to give proof on your findings.
Working...
X